Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at the house of blues LA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jonas4mLA, Apr 30, 2013.

1. There is a juicy j show coming up at the house of blues and I would like to smoke some inside the club has anyone been there before and knows how and if they are strict ???

2. I'd think so, just burn a few before

3. I always hear about people getting kicked out of shows for smoking, honestly I'd rather not risk it. What I usually do is burn one before the show, then I try and make my way to the band merch table, and ask the merch dude if him and the band wanna burn. Next thing you know we're in the van burning with like 6 blunts and the whole band. Good times, haha.

4. Lol that's funny ! I can't imagine smoking up w juicy he gots the trippy cannon plum vape

5. you know what kind of vape he uses?

6. Smoke b4, sneek some j's in--where you hide them up to you--. Once you see how it is inside (other ppl smoking) then light up. Juicy J triiiippppy mayyyynnne. haha:smoking:

7. Its a juicy j show, everyone will be smokin reefer!

Stay trippy mang