Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking At School Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I've never went to school high before, but I've done my homework while high, and it just really helps me focus and motivates me to finis my work. So I think that going to class high could be a good thing. Me and a friend are going to just share a bowl (we don't want to be super ripped for our first time at school) and I have eye drops, and hand sanatizer and axe. Should we be ok? I won't have any weed or my pipe on me. Ill drop it off at home. We're going to smoke the bowl while walking to my house at lunch, and then drop everything off and then go back to school. We have a computer class right after ad we never do anything so it should be pretty easy. Any tips or suggestions? I know I really over thinking this but whatever

2. Just smoke in the morning leave it at home. Walk back during lunch and smoke some more if things are going well.

3. The trick is to not get super baked for class, just smoke enough so you can still function.

Although I've met a few prodigys who somehow went to class with their eyes half shut every day and had like 90+ averages...

4. You'll be fine, man. I used to smoke on school grounds all the time. Now, I'm NOT suggesting that. haha.. but just follow your own knowledge.. and don't be dumb about it.

There is a right and a wrong way to go about everything. I can't sit here and say DO IT! and I can't sit here and say DON'T DO IT! .. but you're young. Experience, brotha. EXPERIENCE!

:D

However, more than eyes.. I would worry about the smell. As long as you don't have anything on you.. you'll be ok.. but you still will have probably cause to be searched if you smell like it. The eyes, I would just say you didn't get enough sleep.

5. You should be fine, just try not to talk to people if you don't think you can be chill.

6. Smoking in the morning wakes me up a lot before school but on Fridays I like to get really blazed because first lesson is a free lesson lol

7. If you're going to smoke on the way to your house during lunch, why not just leave it at the house, and smoke it when you get there?

8. I woul leave it at home and smoke it when I get there, but we wouldn't have enough timeto walk home, blaze, and then walk back. Not that I care about being late, but I'd just rather show up on time

9. Well if you're worried about getting caught that will be the primest time for that to happen. lol. If you have a way to safely smoke and walk home without running into trouble, do it. Just remember, its generally bad idea to bring marijuana or any paraphernalia on to school property. The penalties are much larger if you get busted with that stuff on you in school.

10. Axe deoderant,gum,visine,wash hands with soap your good 2 go

11. I smoked the last 2 days at school. First days so it was going to be boring. It was the longest class of my life.

12. yeah man ive done it before im add so it helps me focus very well. your lucky you live in canada nothing to worry bout man. if your in highschool you might get in a little trouble just hide it good. if your in canada college your straight.

13. First time i went to class high it was awkward, but i know i took better notes and paid more attention to the teacher when i was as long as i wasnt uber baked. Usually take a chillum rip or 2 right before i leave for class

14. You'll be totally fine, as long as you have an ok tolerance. In my freshman year Ismoked at LEAST a blunt everyday before I went into school, kept me focused and from getting upset with my teachers and shit.

15. You'll be fine bro. My senior year Id get ripped every day on the way to school

16. dam u misleading title

17. i go to class high all the time. in fact i did today for my first classes of the semester, some sour d. I usually dont on the first dat but anyways....i digress. youll do alright. gettin high band going to school work.