Smoking at indoor concerts

Discussion in 'General' started by Vikk_torious420, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for a while but i usually never go to indoor concerts. Im seeing vampire weekend at the Barclays center next month so i was wondering how i would go about it? My brother said if i just stick my one hitter and some bud in my shoe i should be fine, but i wanted to hear other opinions

2. I live near the Barclays center and Ive been there plenty of times. ive never had a problem but I have been asked to take off my shoes before. So maybe you should think of a better hiding spot.

3. Hot pocket

4. Shouldnt be too big of a problem. I wentto a wiz khalifa concert at a dome and...that shit was hotboxed to say the least.

They really dont check you that much i would just slip a few jays in my sock

5. take the bottom of your shoe soles out so if u do have to take your shoes off they wont see anything

take quick  hits and put it out
    tey will smell it
    by the time they do smell it, u will be done smoking
    but they wont be able to locate it

6. yeah man, ive done it a few times, its the shit, the adrenalin rush is amazing when they start sniffin

7. Me and some buddies rolled five joints for a Wolfmother concert, which was inside a pretty small venue. There was plenty of weed being smoked.

My one friend had an empty cigarette pack and just put the joints in there. Then he placed the pack of joints in his pants pocket, and put his wallet in front. So the pack of joints was hugging his leg, and the wallet was hugging the pant material. The security guard patted his leg, and asked what it was-- he said it was just his wallet-- and then let him go through.

8. Lol I was at neil young with my dad and the concert was high class and I am guessing the tickets were pretty expensive. I was probably one of the youngest ones there. These people up front started smoking joints and no one did anything. One of the guys next to me started to talk shit about the peoples weed hahaha. This concert was indoor and there was a lot of smoking. 

At my college there was a concert on campus and people were smoking so much I could smell marijuana blocks away. Dumb asses were smoking on the outer edge and getting citations by police. As long as you were up front in the big mosh pit smoking herbs. You were totally chill. 

I say its safe and others will likely be doing the same. Joints would even be safe in my opinion. 

i went to a roger waters concert. (darkside concert) it was outdoors. sat up front, sumthin like row 12ish.. nada but rich people around. waited for the show to start NO ONE SMOKED. waited a few songs, still no one smoked

so me and my chick went to the back on the venue, in the cheap seats. smelled like a weed factory lol

10. oyea i remember what i was gona recommend

smoke using a cigar (for example a swisha sweet) for a paper instead of the zipzag paper

everyone knows what a joint smells like. but a sweet, not alota people will reconnize the weed smell from a sweet

11. I have a very simple method to use for sucess with smoking at indoor concerts.

1) Wait for someone else to start smoking and see if they get popped and the response time of the people poppin the first dude.
    2) Chill out at least 10 minutes and see if he gets popped
    3) Never be the second person smoking (re-evaluate upon second person smoking)
    4) Go for it and just keep it low when you aren't hitting it

It's always good to ask around and do a little research yourself because some clubs/venues have 'unwritten rules'

haha well the Young concert I went to was totally different. Lots of people were smoking and mostly up front in the expensive seats there was a good cloud going. I would say at pretty much any good concert someone is chieffin and the security won't do much about it unless you  are being stupid. Its expected to come in contact with marijuana at those places and if someone is complaining, concerts aren't for them and they don't belong there. I would just have said fuck it and smoked but it totally depends on which state I am in and what the over all vibe is. 

yea i know wat u mean.  i was acctauly surprised because i expected people around me to smoke. but man they were all uptite little fuckers. idk, its like they didnt even belong there, just fakes trying to say hey i went to the concert and i sat up front

but i made sure i got my smoke on. the people in the back were so much more relaxed, enjoyed smoking weed, and apprechiated the music more.

14. I went to a rebelution, soja and zion i concert at the house of blues a couple years ago.  i had read mixed reviews but I was in the standing area in the center about 10 people back. I just crouched down and smoked 4 joints. A couple people got busted but so many people were smoking it would have been impossible to get everyone. Also there were fake weed plants on the stage.

I wore under armor compression shorts under my pants and had a pill bottle with the joints under my balls. Worked great because they patted down your legs, pockets and socks.

is that hoouse of blues in houston? i always wondered about that place

16. I recomend rolling really small joints so you can smoke them a little faster. Keep an eye out for security the whole time your smoking and if they come over drop it and move away from it. I almost got caught at a festival once but we were being obnoxious smoking in the open. Smoke in tightly crowded sections because it makes it harder to tell who is smoking for security

Sounds like they didn't belong there.

18. I always bring weed to concerts, just keep 5 j's or so in a cigarette pack.

19. Nope it was anaheim.