Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at home or in the car.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedcentral08, Sep 27, 2008.

1. What can I do to control oder at both of these places. I mean keeping the window open is a good idea, but what other products out there I can get, besides the average febreeze.

They make mini ozone generators for cars? Are they safe?

2. I wouldn't smoke in a car unless its someone elses. And In my room i smoke a bong, blow it out the window and let my ceiling fan run on high. With in 30 mins the smells gone. And my parents never ask anything. Febreeze also helps but only do 2-3 shots thats all you need.

3. first of all, i hotbox my pickups cab all the time and just have a air freshner tree hanging from the mirror, it clears it up..if you need to get rid of it right after you smoke, keep the windows down then spray some febreze DIRECTLY into a fabric part of the interior. the fabric holds the smell and releases it over time, so your car will constantly smell fresh!

you dont really need anything else cuz this works great, but they make car freshners that clip in front of the air vent, these are GREAT, turn the fan on high after you smoke and it gets rid of the smell..

and in your room i use a small 12" fan that i put right up against my window and i blow the smoke right in front of it, it pushes it right on out the window and pulls any lingering smoke out too, a ceiling fan tends to just spread the smoke smell around

4. fabreeze... man ;)

5. Yeah, get some febreeze or any other oder removing spray. I use another brand that works pretty good.

6. Ozium
    /thread

7. i just use air freshner my mom dosent really care

8. Yeah, that shit kills all. Surprised nobody said it but make a sploof. Take either an empty cardboard roll from paper towels or toilet paper and fill it with dryer sheets. You can also poke/burn holes in plastic bottles and stuff those. Use then to exhale into and you'll kill the smell of what you breathe, don't forget about the burn off from the bowl though.

9. yea ozium spray.

10. Ozium For sure... They sell the 14.5 ounce ones at Wallgreens for like $8 or something... They seem to last forever :)

I like to use a combination of Fabreeze\Ozium.... Fabreeze on Fabric every week or so (it holds the scent).... And Ozium after every time I toke... The Fabreeze covers the Ozium sometimes, but the Ozium completely eliminates the weed\smoke smell.

11. I always just use febreeze air effects.

Back when I lived with my dad I had a window fan that would suck air out and that worked perfectly. After a while I even set up a two fan system, one blowing at the window from the other side of the room.

Also, when I first moved into my apartment I found that a steamy shower covers up the smell really well and neighbors just think you take late night showers. Then you can also hot box your bathroom and have it be a steam room at the same time :D Very cool experience, especially with a group of friends.

But now I use a vaporizer and that doesn't really leave much smell at all. :-D

12. I'd say its easiest to just use a sploof, of course using other precautions (i.e window, fan, spray)

13. For indoors, my room is in the basement so there are absolutely no windows...but all I have ever done is just spray the room down with febreze and maybe put a fan on...

For in the car, just roll the windows down when your smoking and blow the smoke out the window...when your hot boxing just use some febreze or a clip-on vent air freshener, those work good...

But watch out for hotboxing in your car because the smoke eventually makes some residue on your windshield and windows....you'll know that when they look dirty and the window feels sticky....

14. i have no windows and my vents lead to my parents room.. i have it pretty tough haha. light bulb vape, and frebreeze. also a high scent candle works good. if i wana just smoke a bowl inside then i just go into my bathroom and exhale thru a spoof into my fan that sucks air up then i just take a steamy shower.

15. Pretty much what I do for inside is take a really hot steamy shower. Put a towel in front of the door to help, let the shower steam up for about 10 mins(on full hot water) then smoke your bowl and blow into the fan. Once your done with the bowl, take your shower(after turning the water down in temp) and get clean. It will smell like your shampoo/body wash, and let the fan run for like 20 mins after your done. Oh if there is a AC/Heat vent into the bathroom I would close it just incase.

This works for me because im in a bigger house(mom is on the other side) and I have a jack and jill bathroom. It has two doors, two sinks, its connected to two bedrooms. With a shower in the middle of it, so I guess it plays in my favor.

As for in the car, just find a chill spot and smoke as much as you need. Then drive around with both windows down, and put all 4(if you have) down to let it all vent out. Just spray a lil bit of febreeze or whatever you like and you should be good after like 5-10mins of driving on like 40mph roads.

16. IF your that concerned get a vaporizer liek teh Vapor Brothers and get a car adapter for it, virtually no smell.