Smoking at Home - Can you do it?

Discussion in 'General' started by CjX, Jul 16, 2008.

1. First off I want to say I'm not all that 100% if this is in the right forum or not. I figured it was this or "real life stories" but this isn't that much a story just as it contains 1. I also tried to search for a similar thread but couldn't, but if there is one, let me know. Weed does some terrible things to the way I think.

I want to know if any of you guys smoke at home, but before you answer there are some things I want to get by. Even though I am saying "at home" I'm referring to your parents house and living there. I'm basically asking, do any of you smoke at your parents house, or in a house with people present that you DON'T want knowing you smoke or are smoking. Doesn't have to be your parents but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Inc short story about how I smoke at home...

I personally smoke at home almost 85% of the time, with the 15% at partys. Even though I do use some techniques to keep the awareness level down, I'm almost surprised I haven't been caught yet. I've only been smoking here for 3 or so months but I smoke about 4 days out of the week. I don't really have any daily commitments cause you could kinda say my family is well financed. This being the case I'm usually up at night and asleep during the day. I always light up at night time like 11PM+ however my mom works from home and is right below my room. I only do a handful of things to conceal what I'm doing, but it seems to work or I'm just really lucky. I got a big 2'6" hi fan that when I light up I put about 2 feet from the bottom of my door. I figured that since the best place for smoke to escape was at the bottom of the door, any that tries to leave will be sucked out and into the room. I also light an incent or 2 everytime I smoke which COMPLETELY masks the smell of weed burning. Then I just open up some windows and the current flow of the room sends the smoke outside. Everytime I'm done with the smoking part and I'm at the "being high part" I always leave the room to eat. On my way downstairs I notice the game room (outside my room) smells of incense (and sometimes weed if im not careful) which really makes me wonder why I haven't been caught yet. Then I go downstairs, eat, and act like a damn moron in front of my mom which I'm guessing KNOWS I smoke weed by now, by the way I act. My brother (older) also smokes and he buys my stuff for me. It's funny cause my parents suspect him more than me but he NEVER smokes at home. He smokes weed and cigarettes and once came into my room to get high and smoke cigs, then ended up getting caught, I was there smoking weed, they totally oversee me and bust him for smoking cigs. Funniest story ever, I'll put here if anyone wants to hear.

That's how I smoke at home, still haven't been caught, still very surprised.

Let me know if any of you guys smoke at home, and what you do while or after you smoke to conceal it. Also if you got a funny story about smoking at home, dun hesitate to post, those are always fun.

2. Aha, that's pretty sneaky CjX, but I guess that's the way to do it if you have to hide it. Ever thought of actually telling them though?
    ---
    When I used to live with my parents I used to smoke at home all the time. They were alright with it and always have been, they knew the facts about MJ. I think that was down to me telling them I smoked (Started age 14) instead of hiding it away.

My house was always the centre point for me and my mates, having people over all the time smoking in my room. 

No funny stories concerning this though. :(

-JC

3. NO! It's not that I'm afraid of their reaction, it's just if they aren't ok with it, they can tell me I can't do it in their house. The next thing you know I'm out driving around for a place to smoke, none of my friends can smoke at their house either, so I can't go there.

4. open the window and face the fan blowing out the window then u just blow the smoke into the fan and it sucks it out the window. no need for incents now unless u just like em

good luck

5. i just smoke in my garage with a box fan on. worse case scenario, the cops show up, knock on the garage door, i run out the back

6. I smoke at home a lot.

Step 1. I walk outside

Step 2. I light the weed

Step 3. I inhale

7. Lol run out the back.

I like the smell of the incense plus when I'm home smoking I go online, play games with friends, and talk on teamspeak. I'm also not asking for methods of smoking, mine works fine. Asking what you guys do who smoke at home also.

8. I have two options when smoking at my house.

A.) Go out in the back yard, go into this little cove that I cut dead limbs from a huge bush out of and smoke there.

OR

B.) Go into my cellar and toke down there.

I usually just smoke out in the open due to my love of being outside while blazed. Only downfall is I live about a block away from the police station. Like, RIGHT BEHIND IT. So when I feel a bit paranoid, I go underground.

Oh, and my mother is completely aware of my smoking habits. She's just glad that I stopped smoking cigarettes a long while ago (man, I fucking forget how long it's been since I have smoked. 0_o; ).

9. I've had no problem with just opening a window and blowing the smoke out. Maybe I'll spray some odor killer stuff in my room but the smell of smoked weed seems to never stick with me. I've roasted a bowl andn had my mom walk in my room not even five minutes later and she smelled nothing.

10. I smoke at in my house all the time my old roomate which moved out a year ago never suspected anything at all. my new roommate smokes with me lol. But the day i moved in my roommate said we should lay down some rules i said okay i asked if smoking was okay and she said thats ine with me as long as you smoke your cigs. on the balcony and what not, and i was like oh... do you smoke and she said no i hate it please dont smoke in here i have very sensative lungs thats why and whatever. But i lived with her for a full year and then i smokeed most of the time in my room

I would shut the air vents, open the window, turn the fan on and put a damp towel on the bottom of the door.. Then i would spray my perfume or lysol something... i always have plug-ins and such. But not once did she say anything.

I also smoke when i go home from college in my mom's house in the back yard in the hammock she leaves to work at 7 comes home at 6 so basically i am good to go and if i am home at night and i want to smoke i go to the bathroom turn on the water spread shampoo or body gel on the floor so when the water hits it the smell rises and i am yet to get in trouble :D

<3

11. yeah im all set i normally do it at like 11 when my parents are (hopefully) asleep... my sister is in the next room so i might keep music on fairly quiet to get rid of the lighter flick/coughing
    but i have a door w/ a lock so i never have to worry about them walking in... plus 3 windows... window fan... 2 small fans and a main ceiling fan
    carpeting makes a towlel under the door look like its not suspicious

inscence also saved my ass when my mom came in and it reeked

12. I just sit on my couch, pack a bowl, and smoke. No fans or sprays or incense. Then again I don't live with my parents. And when I did, I didn't smoke in their house. Well maybe once or twice when I was like 15, but i soon realized it was stupid and disrespectful. Think about it from their perspective... wouldn't you be pissed if someone was doing something illegal in your house without your permission?
    Then why do you smoke it?

13. i used to smoke in my dad's garage everyday and just air it out for like three hours

i still dont know how they never caught me doing that.
    diff situation now i just blaze whereever in my house, keyword being "my".

never ever smoked inside their house though, was too afraid to do that.

14. I just have the ceiling fan on medium, maybe a candle or incense (if im smoking some dank, shit that smells UP, i need to light a incense for SURE) and play some tunes and smoke.

Parents/sister don't fuck with me, and always knock if they want to come in my room (door is locked anyway), and have yet to be caught.

I'm actually suprised myself, that I havent got caught.

15. a good way to conceal smell is to cut a coke bottle in half and tape a bounce sheet on the end. Blow into it and smell the air should smell like laundry

I also use a tower incense holder and just take the tower part off the base and breath into it. Once did that and no shit my mom walked in ten sec later......didn't have a clue

16. It doesn't do anything to my judgment, it's just when I have more than 1 thing on my mind while I'm high, I find it hard to keep up.

17. which is pretty normal i think. I just smoke in the backyard my parents are only home at night really so when they sleep i toke.:)

18. dude, just put a towel under your door, light a candle, open the window, and BAM. no one will ever know.

i hide my weed under my desk.

19. I smoke at home mostly, and I just go outside at night and light up, spray on a little perfume when i go inside and im good to go. :)

20. My parents know I smoke but they prefer that I not do it in the house or while driving around... So, I usually will just walk out the backdoor and smoke out there. If its cold I'll stand by the door with a candle burning. I have been known to just chill in my room and smoke while playing the 360 while everyone else is sleeping.