smoking at dairy queen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pedigree1233, Apr 6, 2009.

1. haha, the past three months me and my buddy from work have been smoking in the walk-in cooler. Its so easy to get away with it. I dont think our boss has any idea because if he did, he would fire us and go ape shit. but its what ever. i love being high at work its the shit and its a bonus i work at dairy queen, ice cream allday everyday

2. i used to work at dairy queen before i went to college. we had a deck out back with like picnic tables and shit and i would always burn back there on my breaks. i'd fill up a cup with the cheesecake cubes and just munch on them the whole time i was working. that place is the best job ever.

3. I think I am one of the few that would blaze at Jamba Juice...holy shit, man...customers, juice,.....baked....fuckin' tough, man.

4. hey i work at a resteraunt too and have considered smoking in the walk in a few times, i was wonderin wat u used, and how long it took for the smell to go away, thanks

5. When I worked at DQ we blazed in the freezer and on the roof.

6. Why not just take a smoke break and walk out to your car? or out back? why risk getting caught inside? At least if your outside and you are caught, you can toss your shit. Though I guess if you were stoned, you could toss it inside as well :smoking: