Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at College?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplemudkip, Aug 30, 2012.

1. So I'm moving in today. Didn't bring any paraphernalia other than a crappy bowl and some pre-ground weed kept in smell proof pill bottles. Now I'm definitely not smoking in my dorm until I meet everyone and figure out whether it would be a good idea considering roommates and neighbors.

Until then, what would be a good way to be able to smoke? Like walking through a trail or something along those lines? It's in a small town in the middle of nowhere, in Mid-Mich if that helps.

2. yeah man get a feel for the place. roll a single doobie and bring no other paraphanelia, and around evening time just walk out and go on a stroll while smoking with a friend. people will follow. and honestly if you just ask ppl if they burn they don't give a fuck. when my college had its first day last week ppl were walking up to each other asking if they were selling ha.

3. This is a good suggestion.

My first (and only) semester in the dorms I smoked the entire time by using a similar method. I didn't have a roommate for half the time though, so I was lucky there. But I did smoke when I had one, she was gone a lot. I would just open the windows (both of them, ANY of them) and use a big long sploof with tons of fabric sheets. Make sure that you BLOW the sploof smoke out of the window, to avoid it becoming smokey and stinky in your room. It helps though, because the lingering smell won't be overwhelming pot scent.. it will just smell weird haha

I would sit by my window, get my smoking done as soon as possible (timing is critical too. MORNING is a good time, if you have no early classes, because a lot of people do an they will be gone during this time) and always make sure you have a SMELL PROOF hiding spot for all of your smoking supplies. I would always toast the bowl within 3 minutes, have everything put away, and be enjoying my high. The whole process shouldn't really take longer than 5 minutes. Just be swift so that it minimizes your risk of someone coming in on you!

Good luck :smoke: ;)

4. I always had an apartment off campus since i have some older friends that already went to school and had an apartment and let me stay with them. If you got a car id just smoke in there, if not look for smoke spots close to your campus but not on campus.

5. Explore the area around campus. Walk through neighborhoods and shot like that. Look for trails or a secluded spot. I always felt safer smoking while on the move. If you don't stay in the same place you are less likely to get caught.

6. I wouldn't advise smoking blunts or j's in the room, but any glass or vaping isn't that big of deal. Towel under the door, fan near the door, and fan blowing out the window. Works like a charm.

7. Lol well when I lived in a dorm, I used to do in the stairwell, because I was up on the 12th floor so nobody ever was near the stairs, and I would just go up the roof landing (the door to the roof was locked, but nontheless), and I could just chill and blow my smoke towards the door and it was slowly get sucked out.

8. I wouldn't advise you smoke in your dorm.

I'm not sure if the people on my floor last year smoke blunts and blew it into the hall or whatever, but they sure as hell weren't discrete with their smoking.

Every weekend, starting on Thursday, the whole male side of our floor would reek of weed.

9. drive off campus, park somewhere secluded, smoke.

10. Yeah I knew tons of people who weren't discreet like I was.. and even THEY managed to not be caught :rolleyes:

However my college town is like on the list of top 20 "pot friendly" communities sooo.. it could be that it's more tolerated in general here. Not sure. No one really takes it very seriously, because as long as you aren't fucking shit up and causing ruckus, the police actually have better things to do than harass stoners who are chilling quietly in their dorm haha

11. The college I went to, everyone was pretty chill. Entire hallways just STUNK(in a good way) either with burnin 'erb or fresh ganj :smoke:

BUT if you want a completely fool-proof to not get busted...invest in a good vape. Light a scented candle and have at it...(candles not a must) put it amidst the desk clutter or in a drawer and your good to go. I'd recommend the Arizer solo, but theres portables, and desktops, whatever suits your person.

Enjoy your college days dude! :wave:

12. Just establish a stoner friendly area on/close to campus is possible then you can just chill there if you're dry and maybe get smoked up and you can meet cool people but you first gotta get the tip so ask some friends if you're comfortable enough they might know of a few

13. im not in college nor have i ever been to a dorm, but i have been to apartment complexes and what not. honestly, in my opinion the best way to do it is just to wait until its dark, take a few joints and just smoke while you walk around, dont have to be sneaky or secretive. itll just look like your smoking a cigg. just be sure not to stay in one place...

14. #15 purplemudkip, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    Thanks for the feedback. Turns out my roommate is chill about me smoking and having weed in the dorm as long as he doesn't see it and it doesn't stink in the room.

Lately I've been walking on the train tracks and when it gets super desolate I just light up.