Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking at a concert

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Warhol, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Ugh, so i'm getting dragged along to warped tour *no offense to anyone who likes that genre, but i think it sucks, but that's just my opinion, won't bash on your music* so to make the experience a little bit more fun i wanted to smoke before i go. But, i doubt my high will last all day, so i was wondering if you think i could smoke during the concert too. I was also thinking about maybe instead to make some edibles the night before so i could just snack if i wanted to and no one would really care. which method do you think is better?

2. Dude its fucking Warped Tour. Theres gonna be people smoking left and right. My recommendation is to roll 2 or 3 joints for the day and bring em along for the ride. Fuck edibles for Warped. Its gonna be a bitch carrying around a brownie half the day:rolleyes:

3. Yeah dude, edibles.
    I'd say just try to be stealthy and shit, but Warped Tour is kinda insane when it comes to police and such... However, if you find a group of people smoking, smoke up with 'em. Stoners have power in numbers! Trust me on that! hahahaha
    So yeah, cook up come cookies or roll some small joints, and you can make your high last all fuckin' concert. and I get you man. some of that music ain't that great, but weed will help. hahaha.

4. You can always empty a cig and pack it with weed. Smells a lot though, but if you add tobacco it will burn more evenly and no one should be the wiser ;)

5. just smoke a big fat blunt. I been to so many conserts of people smoking weed no one cares just don't do it right infront of a cop.

6. Warped Tour! Who's on the list this year?

7. I'm only going to see Senses Fail. :rolleyes:

8. that's my method. works like a charm. but, the filter can hurt your buzz. make 4 or 5 of them for the whole day.

9. You can always replace the filter with card paper...just make it as big as a cig one.

Or you can just poke holes in the filter, which I would recommend over making one if you're mixing with tobacco.

10. ^ yeah man, know one there cares. every year ive gone i just put my pipe or whatever in my pants. no one will say anything if youre being chill about it

11. Yeah dude there are stands at like every concert selling "water pipes"
    be chill. be smart. be high. :smoke:

12. If you're really paranoid, you could roll a bunch of joints, and then empty out a cigarette pack and then put them in. After that, put new plastic on the pack, so it looks new.

13. yeah, just bring enough weed to share with the security guards

14. hahahah, good point. Yeah, i'll be sure to roll some joints before hand, but i might just use the concert as an excuse to make edibles, because who doesn't like the smell of fresh brownies baking in the oven?

15. i just went to the b real and bizzy bone concert and it wasnt even busy but me and my friends still ended up smoking 3 blunts and i turned around and there was a guy behind us with a badge around his neck and he didnt say anything

16. Well yeah, cause Bizzy Bone smokes weed all day

17. Yeah man smoking at concerts are easy. especially warped tour. blunts and joints man. edibles are the bomb too though. or both =]

18. Warped tour is a badass concert ull prolly have fun even if u dont like the music... and smoking definitely wont b a problem, all sorts of people will be lightin up all day!