Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at a bank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongsin, Apr 16, 2012.

1. #1 bongsin, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    In the parking lot, is that more sketchy because of better security or something?
    and cameras

2. one time i went to the bank ripped out of my face and when i walked out two of the guys that drive the truck showed up and were walking up to go in and i just stopped and one guy just stopped and put his hand on his gun and i thought i was going to die that die.. lol

pretty funny though cause i was like whaaaat....

3. Yes. It is very sketch... Common sense can go a long way in not getting caught.

Remember rule #1, don't get caught.

4. What's even more sketch than a bank is a middle school on a really nice day with people walking...:eek: (Happened yesterday with me, everyone was out :mad: :mad:) But with the bank, suuuuuuper sketch. :smoke:

5. Try a McDonald's or something, basically anywhere where it's normal for cars to be and normal for people to be sitting in them. That's why fast food places work so well. They're all over the place and people usually mind their own business there.

6. Is sketch synonomous with stupid?

If yes, then yes it is sketch

7. Not smart, I will admit.
    But until you've blazed in a jail/court house parking lot (while waiting to visit a homie), then you don't know ultimate sketch ha. Especially when there is a lady in the van parked Right next to you.
    I still blazed it in front of her cuz she was a mexican hyna and they generally tend not to give a fuck in this area.

8. Rolled and smoked on a bench outside a police station in an area called Park Wood near where I live. Bit of a shit hole to be honest, highest rate of teen-pregnancy in Europe.

9. yeah, do it, that way the average IQ of people not in jail will raise a tad.