Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at 4:20 am. Awesome or depressing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mofu Shaman, Dec 4, 2011.

1. I know I'm going to in 6 minutes. anyone else?

2. It's 2:16 here, and even if it was 4:20 I have no bud :(

3. That sucks. I always have a reserve of Mexican brick weed in the fridge. Just in case. And yeah, central time is where its at.

4. Sounds good to me

5. ahhh man no bud left for me either id love to have even some brick weed right about now...but as for your question hell no not depressing haha

6. How does one even get brick weed?...All I get over here is some good mids :smoke:

7. brick weed has gotten scarce lately..

its getting harder for the smugglers to cross

8. One of my friends from high school who later became a dealer always has mexican brick. I have no idea why or from where, and I don't really want to ask. But I always pick up an ounce or so and keep it around for when the mids run out. I don't buy dank cause I'm poor lol.

9. I hate when I stay up for 4:20 am. I hate it. I stay up way too late.

10. or way too early

11. my sleep schedule has been so fucked lately. I also hate staying up this late. i'm thinking about just staying up all day and going to sleep at like 6 pm so that I can wake up in the morning monday...and just now I realize nobody cares...lol

12. haha i do that same thing sometimes...its not really logical though to just stay up the rest of the day

13. yeah but this way I'll be tired sunday, when I don't have to do anything, rather than monday. Monday is the first day of the last week of this term so I'll be pretty busy all week...Hmm tough decision though. I'll probably end up falling asleep on accident at like 11 am and then be even worse off...

No matter what I'm getting high as shit right now.

14. I don't plan on being up that late. It's 2:42AM right not, and I'm already angry at myself for not being tired enough to sleep. I know I wont be able to get up in the morning.

15. #15 TooLegit2Quit, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    I'm going to try to smoke at 420

16. False alarm, it's a mission to sesh right now I'm already on my bed ready to pass out. Deuces

17. id rather have no weed at all than that mexi brick shit. Thats because it makes me feel nauseous though. But hey you get what you pay for.

18. nope, but i have done it a few times before. 420am is kind of late for a middle of the night smoke, imo, cuz its hard to get back to sleep that late. on the rare occasion that i blaze in the middle of the night, usually closer to 3am.

19. In case anyone is wondering, I ended up accidentally falling asleep at like noon on sunday. Then I thought "oh i'll just do the same thing again tonight and tomorrow. Anyways, I ended up sleeping through class today and waking up at 6 pm. Now I'm equally fucked for tomorrow, I have to leave for my first class at 7:40 am. This time I guess i'll be forced to stay up tomorrow cause I'll actually go to classes. Either way I don't think i'll be sleeping tonight.

20. It's never too early or late to have a toke!