Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Ash In Glass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BackwardsMaker, Feb 11, 2009.

1. The other day I got this tiny little cheapo glass pipe from a headshop in town. And it occurred to me, how the hell would one go about smoking the ash out of this thing? It has kind of a half-sphere shaped bowl with a tiny little hole at the bottom for the smoke. I'm worried that if I ashed it then the ashes would fall through the hole. I tried sticking a screen in it, but that didn't work as it just slid around a bunch. Any advice? I can take pictures if necessary, but I warn you that it is a really cheap piece of crap.

2. use a pebble for the screen....and as far as the other stuff....i have no idea what your daying

3. What do you mean by a pebble? Do you mean an actual little rock, or something else? Wouldn't that block it up entirely?

4. yes a rock...usually they are odd shaped so they dont block the air

5. If you pack it tight enough and don't suck through it really hard you should be fine, and once resin builds up you don't have to worry about getting ash in your mouth.

6. put a little nugget of weed over the hole it will still let air through

7. green screen it! Tear a chunk (~2x the size of the hole) off the nug, set it right on the hole, then put whatever you're gonna burn on top of it.