Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking as an event.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Griffijuana, Jul 9, 2013.

1. I don't smoke too often, probably anywhere between one and three times a week. I almost exclusively smoke with my cousins, and even though they smoke more than me it's cool because it's still like an event for me and something I love to do. However, from time to time I catch myself wishing I'd smoke more but that concerns me because I really don't want it to become habitual, not because I think it'd be bad for me or anything but because I'm almost positive I'd lose that feeling of excitement and become more dependant on it. Getting it wouldn't be a problem, because I have a pretty reliable source of weed. Has anybody else gone through it? I'd love feedback

2. keep your tolerance low.

3. I vape almost every evening when I get off work work & finish all my other shit to do. It's always exciting/relaxing. If your tolerance ever gets high enough that it isn't enjoyable just take a week or two t-break. :smoke:

4. If I were able to I would stay around the amount you are at now. It is way more enjoyable when its a once in a while thing. Being a daily toker can take a lot of the excitement out of it.

5. I'm actually on a 8 day t-break now but I'm breaking it tonight

6. I think as long as your still productive, have self control, and can afford it you're good broski.

Smoke up tonight!

7. I know what you mean, its more fun when it is a special occasion. it loses some magic when you start doing it everyday

8. #8 Pkrangerown, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    I used to enjoy it mostly on the weekends, it would be an adventure because first I would have to come up with 10$ and my friend would come up with 10$, we would go down to subway and the guy working there would sell to us and he would put a gram of dank in a cookie bag along with a free cookie so it wouldn't look suspicious. We would then wait until night time and sneak out and enjoy our herb and have an all around great time you know sneaking out and doing something bad (smoking weed)... Then as I got older I started to do it more like everyday, then sometimes two or three times a day.. but even though its not as "special" of an occasion to me now and I'm so used to being high, I've just come to accept I LOVE MARIJUANA and to me it's like a vitamin, I can go without it but I just don't feel "right". I still enjoy it every bit as just as much as I did years back, I just enjoy more often... Remember marijuana is a preventative medicine, it helps prevent multiple diseases including cancer, neurological diseases, and has anti-bacterial properties so I to that I say "A joint a day keeps the doctor away!"

9. Lol. That would have gone great with my "favorite weed sayings" thread I started about a week ago

10. I reminisce alot about when smoking was an event. Now I smoke all day and not really get high, its like getting into a different mindset now, like "unsober". Sure I still get stoned, but its not the same as when I was a noob and got STONED. Too acclimated to the feeling I suppose. Had about a 8 month tbreak a few years ago too, even the first smoke after that wasnt like in the beginning.

Basically dude, low tolerance is a beautiful thing. Enjoy it while you can, don't feel like you have to rush into heavier use. If I could start all over I'd be vaping like one good load a sesh and try to keep my tolerance as low as possible. you don't need to cop oz's if a g a week gets you fucked up beautifully.

All that aside, do whatever sounds good to you. Its cant hurt, indulge with vigor.

11. My tolerance isn't low. I can hold my own with those I smoke with, but I still love the excitement and feeling I get when I see the weed get dumped out the mason jar.

12. dude if you really love weed then that excitement wont go away unless your smoking like an eighth a day, i love that weed for me now is a habit and being high is a very normal for me now, but that just means that my normal is now great! if that makes sense

13. True. Buy a one hitter/duggy. Small doses to stay medicated!

14. I do love weed, but I love milk too and I don't get excited every time I open my fridge. I just don't want the magic of smoking to go away. It will still be fun no doubt but I don't feel like it'd be the complete smoking experience I'm used to.

15. Yuck, I hate white milk by itself, can only drink it flavored (chocolate, etc), or with cereal. Shit's nasty! but I looooooove weed!

16. We share the same love.

17. Lately I've been toking almost every day, but I still get excited to get high... It's an event :)

18. Smoke all you want, haha. If you start feeling dependent, take tolerance breaks. Will power is all!

19. I smoke about 2-3 times a week. Normally whenever I'm stressed from work, or have nothing to do. I don't think I could smoke every day, I just have too much going on.

I feel that, I'm a pretty busy dude but I could definitely smoke more if I desired