Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking around neighborhood.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickM420, Jul 19, 2010.

1. I want to go out walking around my neighborhood and smoke a joint. Already rolled, and ready to smoke. I thought it's something I've never done, and I need to relax my mind and get some fresh air. It's 10:30 at night but I have a little dilemma. I live in a neighborhood with mostly old white people or very conservative, christian, good moral people. It's dark out, so most people might just mistake me for some kid smoking a cig? I don't want to get into a confrontation with someone about smoking pot when I'm stoned. My county is notorious for being hardasses about everything. But the police USUALLY don't patrol my neighborhood, occasionally they do. Is it too sketchy to do it, or should I man up and go for it?

2. if you see someone, just sprint, feels good man, sprinting while high, at night, goodshit

3. Heh first thing I thought when I read your post was ahh sounds like texas, and then I looked at your location lol. Anyway best thing to do imo is find a good place to chill smoke it there, and if you smoke cigs smoke em on your way down and then on your way back. Oh and never leave your joints/blunts behind

4. I walk down the street smoking j's and blunts almost everyday 90% of the time during the day, and i live smack in the middle of everything in plymouth, MA. Most cops that are driving aren't going to assume its a joint just a cigarette. I walk past people and they look at me wearing my bob marley shirts and that stench of ganj flowing from my joint. But nobodys ever stopped me and tried to bust me over a j before, so my bet at 10:30 you should be all good. :smoke:

5. sprint at the sight of a person that doesnt make you seem sketchy as shit. :laughing:

6. if you have bad feelings about smoking anytime it's best to listen to your gut. it's normal to be nervous about smoking in sketchy situations. you'll probably be alright the way you described your neighborhood sounds identical to mine. I do that sort of thing all the time. and if you do see a car just continue walking and keep the joint out of the eyes of the driver, if they catch you running that's 10x worse.. you'll probably be okay.. stay blazed kid

7. After dark this shouldn't be a problem. I would definitely bring a cigarette or 2 just to be safe if someone confronts you. And really if shit gets sketchy just flick the roach and light a cig. There's no proof if you don't have any paraphernalia on you.

8. Do it. I live in the same place and I would do it. You can toss it at any time

PS Im also one paranoid mf

9. fuck mayne. I did it. shit I walked down the street, and was lightin up this jay talkin to mah girl, then I saw a party at this house and was like hell naw, no I walked back and smokiedn it. Now I am rallly fduckin high man like I am HIGH HIGH. SHEEET. I LOVE MYSELF. BECAUSE. I. AM. SOF UCKING IHGH!

10. LOL see we wouldn't steer ya wrong.

11. What county do you live in? Collin county just dosent give a FUCK.

Id say its reletively safe. Just as you bring a safety mechanism like a water bottle. If you see someone and think theyre onto you about it, drop the water bottle, put out the joint and tuck it in your shoe.Then get up and act all innocent.

12. Williamson County.

13. I lived in a very rural area back in the day, and used to be able to walk down the street and smoke blunts at night.

Its things like this I miss.

14. do it for sure

if anyone says anything to you, just tell them to slob on it...if they call the cops, by the time they come, you'll be gone

15. I live in Harris where they DO give a fuck. Cops aroud here are assholes

16. you will be ok to do it...i did it almost nightly for 3 months last summer lol...the nite tokes r the best...what you have to do is flick it down a sewer drain as you walk past if someone gives you trouble (because even if they called the cops the proof is long gone...)

you'll be fine...just be aware of your surroundings and who is around...hide the joint/blunt in the palm of your hand if you see anyone and dont puff it...just keep walking like its business as usual..

17. Nah. Just find a spot outside to chill and light up. But if you do decide to walk around at night just make sure to do it before city curfew, that way cops won't see anything suspicious about someone walking around at night.

18. shit man i smoke blunts and js on the golf course during my fucking NCAA tournaments. jesus why be such a puss nugget just blaze and dont act sketch. im a better golfer while high also hah

19. Don't let the paranoia get to you and you'll be all good :smoke:

20. ahh ur golden man just remember if u see a cop u can just put it out and eat it (ya if its been burnin might not be the tastiest but beats possesion) lol

cant do shit if there is no evidence

when i do shit like that i just act like im not doin a damn thing wrong and no one suspects shit.. remember perception is reality if ppl think ur just smokin a cig they wont think anything of it