Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking And Wisdom Tooth Removal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brenkin, Jul 8, 2014.

1. I got my bottom wisdom teeth removed earlier today (around 12:00), and it went smoothly. I haven't had much pain (but that's probably do to the unmentionables they gave me) and not too much swelling (which I'm told happens more during day two). 

Now, like many members of this forum, I want to get high. But I also don't want a "dry socket" (exposed bone in the socket of the tooth caused by the blood clot falling out.) 

If you guys have had wisdom teeth removed, how long did you wait before you smoked? I have an itch to smoke tonight (especially with the unmentionables) and I'm back to work in three days (which is usually how long they ask you to wait). I should add I plan to smoke from a bong, don't know if a tobacco pipe (which I also have) would be a better option or not. 

Thoughts?

2. #2 Bill Dauterive, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    I hears if you keep a wet napkin over the socket you could take afew hits.

Its best just to wait it out though if you are going to do it drink atleast 2 bottles of water after.

3. I got all 4 removed at once and i probably waited around 5 days before i smoked and even then i still bit down on some wet gauze when i did it. Wait at least 3 days though, seriously just sucking a straw is enough to break the blood clots and make them start bleeding and shit. The suction and the dryness of the smoke are why it's so bad after you get them removed.