Smoking and Travel - Where to next?

Discussion in 'General' started by Longman, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Heya,

So I recently won a holiday for two anywhere in the world and have a dilemma. I live in Australia and would love to fly somewhere no more 13/14 hours' flight from Melbourne -- but that somewhere needs to be a lush tropical island paradise where it's kinda easy to score a little green. And it can't be Thailand.

Tricky one.

Some have suggested Mauritius, others Fiji, some Vanuatu.

What say you, Grasscity residents? What tips have you for a lad with time, money and no direction?

Best,

Longman

2. go to madagascar

3. Fiji is pretty freaking awesome

4. Fiji, hands down man. I have been to Fiji and found greenery easily, and it is SOOOO beautiful.

5. Really, illadelphin? I mean, I'd love to, and it's not too far from me. Where'd you go? I heard that it's kinda tough with the law and the locals don't much care for it ...

Fiji would be FUUUUUUN, though. And cheapish, too ...

6. Have you been to Bali? I love Bali.

Vietnam is beautiful and insanely cheap.... check out Phu Quoc Island.

Otherwise, you have a million tropical islands within 13-14 hours of you. I'm sure you'll have no problem picking a place.

eta: no weed in Bali, obviously, but you should be able to get it in Vietnam.

7. #7 wenahaone, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    ^I think cambodia would be even easier to find green. you can get "happy pizza" there too. laos is cool too, but no beaches....but lots of evil fun addictive stuff if you like that.:D It really depends what time of the year in se asia. sometimes the weed can be really shitty. can't remember if you're supposed to go before or after the rainy season. SE africa has lots of sativas. there's beaches. it's semi lush, kinda dry...so i dunno.

People grow weed in melanesia? hmmm wouldnta thunk it.

here's a site to check out

www.webehigh.com

8. Yeah. Melbourne represent.

9. that's pretty awesome man. how'd you win that?