Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and Showering

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 558057, Nov 16, 2012.

1. It's a normal day after school or work and you just want to shower, smoke, and relax for the rest of the night.

Do you smoke and then shower(one pro is you can run the water and Jamaican hotbox then just hop in) or shower and then smoke(one pro is your high isn't partially killed from showering before)?

2. wait .. that sounds clever as fuck

3. I used to smoke and shower often. I would come home from work at midnight, smoke a fat bowl and be ridiculously stoned and get in the shower. I could feel every drop of water on my body and it felt awesome. I haven't done it in a while because I quit the night shift. but you just gave me a good idea. :smoking:

4. ^ Just like when you get a BJ while you're stoned. You can feel the wet lips ^_^

5. Love taking a shower when I am high feels really good, even better when I can drag my wife in there with me.

6. I take the bong and smoke a bowl while in the shower, the high isnt effected and the shower feels freaking awesome lol

7. Before and then after :)

8. dude i'm high as shit

9. so you're not high at all? ^
    as far as I know, shit tends to go down the sewage drain.

I love smoking in the bathroom then showering.
    The feeling of my skin after I get out of the shower, it's like every cell in my body is vibrating.

10. Lol some of these descriptions seem too intense for bud....

11. On that note I think I will take a shower lol

12. Thats what i was thinking... haha

13. I'm sure your referencing my post? :laughing:
    A tad big exaggerated, but it is definitely quite a unique feeling.

14. I did this once and ended up getting caught by my father. The nosey man... It is nice though.

15. how bout both before and after? and maybe during if you can manage it

16. been caught too many times lol, feels good though.

17. I smoked during and that is how I got caught. I thought that the steam would help dissolve the smoke and the fan being on and window open, but nope. Stil smelled of weed... :mad:

18. I always smoke and then shower, it makes the water feel so nice on my skin :yummy:

Since my parents are home sometimes, I just made a sploof and smoke out of that while the shower's running, and it doesn't smell at all after!

19. Where do you place your bong so the weed and lighter shit wont get wet? Need tips

20. This... and during. LOVE IT!

Probably not that easily for most people.

Im fortunate to have an area at the end of our tub/shower, on the far side from the shower head, that is about 1.5ft wide and doesnt get wet besides a few random splashes here and there and is completely accessible during.

I just set everything down on there, phone included, and then proceed as I desire.:smoking:

Its a really odd setup for the tub/shower... but I guess thats what happens when you decide to put a jacuzzi tub in a house that has no business having one and then throw a shower head up top. Not really sure what the previous owners were thinking, but hey... it works!:D