Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking and peeing..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rjhella, Sep 10, 2010.

1. so does anybody else have to go pee alot when they're high? sometimes i urinate for about a minute to a minute and a half up to 3 seperate occasions while im high.
    im sure its not a good thing to be releasing that much liquid from your body especially if you arent hydrating enough to keep up with it.
    anyone know if there are adverse effects relating to this? ive never really heard any discussion on it..

2. Is this a serious thread?:smoking:

3. I've never heard of this being a direct side effect of smoking. Only reason i could think of is that I drink more water when i'm smoking than not. But if you say you aren't hydrating... i don't know. You could just be noticing the feeling of needing to pee more often/sooner than you normally would.

4. hahah. try to actually time yourself while you pee. I bet its only like 10 seconds. seriously, DO IT

5. Uh, chances are the reason you've never heard any discussions on this is because it really doesn't make any sense from a biological standpoint.

Your body has created waste in the form of urine for a reason; to be expelled from the body. NOT doing so would probably be far more harmful in the long run than being concerned that you're somehow going to become dehydrated from expelling what your body has already identified as waste anyway.

6. Could be a bi-product of anxiety. I always have to pee when I'm nervous. :smoking:

7. I pee alot when I smoke but i always have a bottle of water or something next to me and its like drinking alchohol once i break the seal I have to go every 10 minutes.

8. this. lol so stoned standin there for 10 seconds like "shitttt i just pissed for like 45 mins" :smoking:

9. i timed myself the other night lol it was a minute and 17 seconds
    its not something that just "feels" different or weird when i smoke, i really do pee A LOT when im high

10. Lol, I used to think weed made me have to take a shit too. It turned out that I just happen to have to do both right when I wake up.

11. no but when i pee i feel like my pee is pushing me back kinda like a jetpack lol

12. ROFL. You're probably just so high that you can't stand up straight.

On a more related note, I pee lots when I'm high, but only because I get pretty bad dry mouth and I'm constantly drinking water or lemonade.

13. i pee a lot when im high too but only when im home because i keep gettin refills on drinks from cotton mouth

14. ^^there's yer answer!

15. i do pee alot after i smoke, but believe it or not a few times ive went into my backyard and took bong hits while i was peeing...feels good man

16. yeah, you pee alot after a few beers too.

17. haha that sounds fucking epic, I'm going to have to try it sometime.

18. lmao, forreal.

No, have the doc check you for bladder problems lol

19. I notice I piss a shitton too. But I'm usually drinking my ass off like I did when i was kid.

20. Its odd. When I'm about to smoke my body tells me I need to pee more often times then not. Its probably stemmed from the thought of when I pee I'm releasing THC, ridiculous I know. So its kinda a ritual to pee before I do haha.