Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and lymph nodes in the neck?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Quagsire, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Does smoking affect the lymph nodes around your jaw in any way negative? I have had a soreness in my neck and I'm 99% sure it's my lymph node. I can't really tell if smoking is worsening it, but could it possibly?

Also, my lymph node isn't swollen, or at least doesn't look like it and there is no difference if I were to rub my hand down my whole neck.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm in serious need of a bowl. :smoke:

2. I got mono from sharing a bowl with a guy who said his mono was gone. And my lymph nodes got huge lol.

So yeah if you get sick from it your lymph nodes could definitely swell

3. Well I'm not really getting any other effects, the only thing is the soreness, it may feel worse when smoking but then it soon fades away, the real pain comes in waves.

It may just be something smoking doesn't change, and I'm just being paranoid. Oh well...

4. I'd def get that checked. Lymph nodes usually don't get sore unless you're getting sick.

5. Hmm. I'll see if it gets better within a few days, if not off to the doc for me. Thanks bud.

6. Are your other nodes sore? They're under your armpits, on your chest and groin.