Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking And Lung Damage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BreezyF, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"BreezyF"']

I mean width and everything hopefully you gained weigh sense the 6th grade haha[/quote]

Well I got really fat at one point but by now I lost most of it so I'm almost back to normal weight. But my to be real my build hasn't changed that much aha

2. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

Well I got really fat at one point but by now I lost most of it so I'm almost back to normal weight. But my to be real my build hasn't changed that much aha[/quote]

That's pretty funny but the more cells you have the more they need to e oxygenated so your lungs grow

3. [quote name='"BreezyF"']

That's pretty funny but the more cells you have the more they need to e oxygenated so your lungs grow[/quote]

Pretty interesting.... still after two years of heavy smoking of marijuana (and light smoking of cigarettes) I'm surprised I can hold my breath that long.

4. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

Pretty interesting.... still after two years of heavy smoking of marijuana (and light smoking of cigarettes) I'm surprised I can hold my breath that long.[/quote]

Yea that's pretty impressive but that article said that bud smokers could hold their breathe longer read it it's pretty interesting

5. Dude I can only hold my breath for like 30 seconds but right now i do get chronic bronchitis from allergies.

6. [quote name='"TheNanners"']Dude I can only hold my breath for like 30 seconds but right now i do get chronic bronchitis from allergies.[/quote]

I mean chronic and chronic bronchitis they must go together :D

7. I think bud actually helps me with running. Just me maybe.

8. The Vapor high isn't as enjoyable IMO.

I do both but prefer the high that smoking gives.