smoking and ice fishing? lol

Discussion in 'General' started by DBrown13, Jan 6, 2013.

1. my uncle wanted to spend some quality time with the guys in the family so he invited us all ice fishing and I was wondering if it's worth smoking before or if it will be uncomfortable in the cold or boring. lol I'm just wondering if anyone's ever done it and knows if it's fun, but post any fishing and toking experiences if you have them. thank you!

2. Well, it's better than sitting in the cold sober I suppose.

3. Haha, I notice that when I have to do something physical and it's freezing outside smoking makes the time past faster and I don't notice that I'm moving around as much.

I know that drinking will cause you not to notice the temperatures outside as much, but that can be a bad thing just as much as a good thing o_o maybe more so, in fact.

4. Yeah I don't think drinking will be the best idea lol but I'm just gonna wake n bake and bring a little more just incase we are out there for awhile and chill thanks for the answer tho.

5. Does your uncle have a shelter? If he does bring a couple of joints for sure. I always smoke when I go icefishing and it does not bother me at all. Just dress up properly and you'll have a nice day! If he does not have a shelter smoke before and bring a small piece if you feel like you need your dose:p

Anyway have a nice one bro!

Jovy