Smoking and hair growth (men)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by black domina616, Mar 30, 2013.

1. I wanted to know if smoke too much can cause hair loss or can the method of smoking cause that (using papers, bowls, pipes, vaporizers, etc).

I have been stressed about my job, life, going back to school, and past relationships so i have been smoking more than i really should but i really don't know what's concerned alot now lol. And I started noticing a spot above my left ear when it seems to be bald spot ( not really bald but slow to no hair growth). And I was wondering if anyone could help.... I got my medical card for my boxing fracture, i recently realized it also help with my bi polar & impluses so Its a plus

2. cannabis is not making your hair fall out stress on the other hand will

3. Well thanks man. I been tripping for weeks about this. I i had ALOT of hair and when it started it was really notical

4. ya man thats all just stress probably still if your worried you can always check up with a doctor there is some medication out there that can reduce the rate of balding

5. #5 dirtydingusus, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    I have been a weed smoker for the last 32years...
    Much of that time(whenever possible) an all day weed smoker...

I turn 40this year...
    My hair has always grown fast and thick...
    I been keeping it long since forever.. and it is so thick...i keep half my head shaved....
    (the under half.)..got a 6inch wide mohawk....halfway down my back...since i was 14.... started shaving it that way cuz it was too hot under all this hair...and i can't stand it all short...

Seriously tho...so thick that if its not tied up you can't tell i have a mohawk....and
    and even with all that shaved...i still have more hair than most with a full head of hair...

So i got no "evidence" just experience...but there it is...