Smoking and girls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by climbingtrees, Sep 13, 2009.

1. #61 JuicyGoose, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009

Case and point. You need to not catagorize all girls as noobie smokers, because honestly dude, I'd put you to shame. :D

And, not to rain on your parade, but everytime I've gotten the "couchlock" effect it's been from dirt weed. Maybe increase your quality before trying to impress?

2. lmfao

3. no it was dank, how dank? this is what is dank, thats what it was, thats dank.: [​IMG]

4. yea i agree theres only a few girls that i will smoke with. i smoke with my sister all the time shes chill as fuck but some girls just piss me off when it comes to tokin. the worst is when you and the lads are all about to have an unreal sesh and some broads walk up and ask if they can "just get one hit??" FUUUUCK THAT

5. I am 100% sure that there are guys like that as well. You can't generalize a few girls to all girls.

6. I smoke with girls all the time just not for the sex just to hang out it doesn't need to be sexual in any way shape or form.

7. I do smoke quite a bit but I honestly aren't attracted to the "stoner" looking type girls. I guess its just not the type I go for, but I've had fun smoking with girls before. I do hate how a lot of girls find it unattractive that I smoke, even though its just weed and I don't smoke cigs or anything else.

8. People who smoke the wonderful herb don't necessarily fall into the Stoner Look category.

9. Never stop smoking with girls. I got so many girls to smoke weed in my hippie van for their first time. Now they are chil as fuck and no amatures. I like to smoke and take e wit jus girls sometimes cus it puts a sexual meaning to getting high too. But as to first time tokers, I've learned that you should always light there ass up first and get them going cus if your high when you try to help them u loose patients...

10. Seriously?
    If you are judging and entire gender because of one girl, you a very ignorant man.
    Let me tell you sir, I have smoked down MANY boys who act bad-ass, and they hit one of my magical fat blunts and die.

If you seriously don't wanna smoke with girls your either gay, or you need to find better friends who are girls.
    PLUS when you chill with a girl you don't need to hook up. I know I don't like it when I'm with guys and they try to hit on me, I'm just here for fun not to fuck you.

Goodbye.
    End of story.
    I'm Done:wave:

11. i think you mean patience? if so, qft, thats exactly what happened.

12. I like smoking with stoner girls, I've smoked out a couple freshmen girls that were anoying as fuck, but for the most part i like smoking with girls. I told my new roomate that i would smoke her out for the first time when I get some dank and she was cool with it. She's pretty out far out already, should be interesting. Also gotta be the smartest girl i've ever met too.

13. Agreed. Females that can be considered as stoners are really chill and laid back. I have a few friends that are legit tokers (females) and they're really chill. I blazed out a few girls that haven't toked a lot and they can be annoying. Don't be stupid and blame the whole gender for one annoying person. Us girls are really chill and cool, just toke it up with legit ones. :smoke:

14. What the fuck? Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I can't handle my weed. I've been smoking for near enough 10 years, so don't say EVERY girl is going to be annoying to smoke with. You're generalising and thats SO sexist. You have one bad experience with a girl and suddenly all girls that smoke are dicks? You have some learning to do, I'm guessinng you've never smoked with a real stoner girl. Come round my house babe. And even though you hate her you still let her believe you liked her JUST so you got a blowjob? Wow.

I've smoked with some male smokers who are completely idiots. That doesn't mean it will put me off smoking with guys.

15. I smoked with 5 girls in a hotel room last night, all cute but a little older than me. We were just chillin, talking and had a great time. Then we left to a party afterwards.

I was the only guy. ;)
    You can guess what happened later that night.

We smoked more weed!!!

16. my girl taught ME how to smoke.

and every single day for over a year and a half, i've pretty much smoked at least a blunt (and more) with her.

she'll be in that ring long after everyone else taps out. i'm a lot bigger than she is, but our tolerance is roughly the same.

weed doesn't make chicks morons dude, it's just less common to find a girl that's balls deep about smoking

17. Ah come on man thats women you gotta respect them.