Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and enjoying a movie at the theater...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LivingForOnce, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #1 LivingForOnce, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    How do you go about it? Do you smoke before you leave home? Do you smoke in the car? Theater bathroom stall? Thinking about doing so for the first time when I go out to see a film called Looper tomorrow. Seems like a really great experience with the surround sound and all.

Edit: I wonder if those drive in movie theaters are still around?

2. I would smoke in the car and walk in supa-baked. :cool:

3. We smoke in the whip before we go in and drink liquor in the theater. Last movie I saw was that new RZA flick Iron fist. We hotboxed 2 blunts me and my 2 buddies and drank shots in the back. Man I was fucked up lol.

4. #4 bayness, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    I actually burned in the car before I saw red dawn Last night. Great movie might I add

5. i just took chillum hits while watching This Is The End in theaters tonight and blew the smoke into my sweatshirt. 

6. holy crap, and i thought walkin in wreaking from puffin in the car was bad enough.hahahahaha

7. This, about 4 or 5 times. In a packed theatre on opening day

8. #9 Old School Smoker, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    We used to smoke in the car in the parking lot before movie. I saw Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds and I tripped balls on the special effects, Sativas are excellent for movies.

9. #10 RvginATL, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Bingo^^

If you smoke before you leave the house then your high is gonna start wearing off before the movie even starts.

Smoke heavy in the parking lot like 10 minutes before the movie starts. Then by the time you get done smoking, get your ticket, and get seated most of the ads for other movies will be done, and you'll still be high as nuts.

Edit: If you have an mflb, that's perfect because it just smells like burnt popcorn lol