Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and eating edibles for 4/20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonymousstoner, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Im sure i dont need to remind anyone here that 4/20 is in a few days. Some friends and I are planning on baking some edibles along with smoking. My question is which order should we do this in? Does it even matter? I remember reading something online that told me being high from ingestion and smoking at the same time wasnt ideal. Any thoughts or help is appreciated.

2. All I can say is don't go overboard!

3. smoke first. get uncomfortably high. Then eat the edible(s). By the time you start to come down it'll kick in.

4. if 2+ edibles take one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
    Smoke all day.
    enjoy

5. I personally would only do the edibles because they last longer and get you stoned. The smoking would just be a waste to me.

6. Eat then smoke until the edibles kick in.

7. Eat the edibles.

Kill about an hour not smoking, or eating ANYTHING.

Then blaze away.

The results will be incredible.

Note - you will start to feel the edibles before then, but they usually slam you at about the 1.5-2 hour mark.

8. i usually make the edibles.
    eat the edibles.
    smoke during consumption/immediately after consuming.

lets you get nice and baked while you wait for it to kick in.
    then again i have a pretty high tolerance...