Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking and driving

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potsmoka23, Aug 12, 2011.

1. just blazed :smoking: i like to drive and smoke a lot but after a while it gets boring and almost depressing to blaze in my car out on some country roads. anyone have any ideas abt things to do high on the road?

2. Winter times best for that shit, find a old low traffic dirt road or sumthin and go drifting, might get stuck in the snow bank a couple times but its all worth the fun, parkinglots are good to but a lot esier to get busted

3. Driving high is pretty fun, though I don't like going far and if people in the car are loud and obnoxious, it does annoy me.

Cruising with some nice tunes is the way to go.

4. Driving high is pretty fun, though I don't like going far and if people in the car are loud and obnoxious, it does annoy me.

Cruising with some nice tunes is the way to go.

5. I like riding in the car while high if that counts.
    I can't drive btw.

6. Tbh I hate driving high I feel like I'm gonna hit someone haha

7. if you're in LA blast some hip hop roll down the windows and cruise down the street lights when it's sunset, beautiful

8. Best shit ever, hotbox a car wit a sunroof then crack the sunroof and drive down a long road when noones around and leave a trail of smoke behind you

9. I hate driving high, it sucks. Kills my high. I'd much rather ride in the passenger and just dance to whatever's playing.

10. Stop at a park and walk around for an hour or two. Nature is beautiful!

11. if its getting dull, maybe ride with a friend? i live out in the country, and there have been sooooooooo many times me and a bud cruise around listening to some awesome tunes and burn joints. if you prefer riding solo, i still say that good tunes are the way to go. drive in the daytime and enjoy the view. oh and i guess having somewhere to go makes it sort of an adventure. like...pick a headshop thats like a half hour or so from you, and blaze on the way there. pick up some munchies. sounds like a good time to me. but anyways best of luck man.