Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and Driving

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Flurgen, Nov 21, 2008.

1. so i smoke and drive alot, probably daily. i live in a dorm and its not worth getting caught smoking in here so we go drive around. i honestly feel that at sometimes when im stoned, i drive better than sober. i do consider myself a good driver also (worked on a car lot for 2 years, driving very nice cars).

i feel that because when im high i concetrate on driving alot more than when im sober. i know for the fact that im high, i need to pay more attention. when im sober i get lazy and for sure am not near as aware of my surroundings and cars around me.

anybody else feel that they can drive better while high than sober?

DISCLAIMER:
    not saying i am a better driver high, just feel much more aware when im driving high.

2. ya driving high really isnt a problem for me unless i just smoked like 6 blunts with my friends and i feel like im about to pass out. but i dont think it is a problem i just find myself driving really slow sometimes.

3. I agree, I find it more enjoyable riding around when stoned. Usually I don't like driving but when I'm high I'm not so much of an agressive driver too.

4. yeah I end up driving pretty slow as well lol

5. I love doing it! It makes stuff a lot more fun and interesting. : D

6. the only problem i have driving high is the fact that im eather completely concentrated on driving or i totally unfocused to my phone or something

but when i can control my focus then i see myself as an excellent driver

PS GET HIGH THEN GO IN TRAILS AND STUFF driving with a truck in the mud and doing donuts is the funniest time ever when high, and no im not a hick but my dad has a truck and its alot of fun to do it

7. you probably are a better driver
    i think it is found that people who drive while high usually go under the speed limit
    stop at stop singhs longer
    and pay attention to things around them

:smoke:

8. #8 Dawcta Jake, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    Yeah, when you drive normally, you kind of go into auto-pilot mode and just drive, thats why alot of the time you can't remember where the fuck you just drove, you know?

But when your high, you do that a bit less, and as a result, your more attentive. But with that said, you are high, and it is illegal, atleast here, to be driving under the influence.

And i know for a fact i drive high more than i drive sober, haven't been caught yet! lol, so i guess we're in the same boat.

I've only been too high to drive once, that was after my first round with diesel.

9. yeah i used to drive high seriously 100% of the time. if i was driving id light up. never been to high to drive though lol

10. Heard much about it not affecting driving in a "bad" manner. However I wouldn't drive under the influence of any drug, its a poor way to enjoy the experience, unless you can take a real slow cruise out in the country side and enjoy some scenery.

11. i drove home last night ripped off some chronic and I was doing 45 in a 55 highway :O

12. living in nebraska we get to see alot of scenery....of corn

but its fun to go drive country roads in corn fields, bad thing is at night we get totally lost cuz it all looks the same