Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and driving

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Anyone do it? Does it cause problems? I've done it but only short trips hasn't effected me one way or another.

2. I used to do it all the time, but I quit and stopped using MJ until about a week ago and haven't driven high since I renewed my card, probably won't either, it's not safe (as far as slower reaction times and getting pulled over and a possible DUI)

3. I think it varies person to person, I can drive pretty well smashed, only thing I hate is going through roadworks, indicators sound loud as fuck up lol.

4. I can do it and have a few times before, but I don't at all anymore. Reaction times are slowed and its not worth putting my life or other people's lives in danger. You shouldn't drive if you are on any mind-altering substance.

5. On the way to places if I wake up late and feel like wakenbakn

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAYaG-8H1eI[/ame]

6. Every single day. But I smoke before I drive, not during. So if something happens, I'm clean