Smoking and drinking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Neeva, Apr 11, 2016.

1. So, I drank and smoke tonight, I had a couple shots then I smoked. Now I just feel incredibly drunk, and vaguely stoned. But really really drunk. Is anyone else like this, where they just feel really drunk? Or do you feel something different?

2. I normally get the spins when I drink and smoke. Unless I drink a couple brews after some weed and smoke later on. If I drink and smoke I normally wind up with a headache. Alcohol for me is a drug that I don't mix with others.

But I get the same way, I feel way more fucked up off of a beer and a joint than three beers alone or three joints alone.

I prefer to drink when I have no access to herb or im with family. Only way I can stand them is with some kinda changed state of mind haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. two shots and some wine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol sounds like ur a lightweight! & to answer ur ?? Yes that has happened. Usually most weekends after a pack of Boulevard and several eigth of dank. I feels u.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Never once have had a good experience with alcohol with or without marijuana on the side.

6. That's rather unfortunate good friend!

7. Not everyone can handle it I guess, If you can drink it without puking or being an asshole ALL THE POWER TO YA lol BUT I CANT!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Woah Woah sir, nobody said I wasn't an asshole. Phaha

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh yeah I get real messed up when I drink and smoke. Especially if it's some quality bud.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Get high a hour before you drink and again after your first drink you will be fine

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky