Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking and drinking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I have a problem with getting drunk eating peaches n vaporizing.

2. Four Loco or some Evan Williams mixed with code red mtn dew

3. or shots of jager, or some apple pie moonshine.

4. I usually drink Captain Morgan haha. If I'm gonna drink I don't fuck around lol. But if not that, I love Guinness or Killian's. Occasionally maybe some Jack.

5. budweiser is freaking nasty, but almost all mixed drinks are very strong. all those hard lemonades and stuff are pretty high up their anyways. but dont judge a beer by its alcohol content. budweiser is nasty because its made from Rice..... its partly not even beer
    most people drink that shit cause they are like well i can drink 20 of these at a party. i think all that domestic stuff is garbage.

Negra Modelo
    Pasifico
    Long hammer
    Santa Fe pale ale
    anything from a microbrewy!!!!
    all very good beer, and yes i mean its beer not rice water
    its like going out to get a very nice bottle vodka and coming back with Dark eyes lol

6. wow, from all of the posts on this thread, I believe that grasscity should create a "tool" forum

7. Are we talkin brewskis only here? If so then I enjoy some Dos Equis or Modelos.

But gin and tonics with a couple chunks of lime in there are really nice too

8. [​IMG]

Two of these for $5, and an 8th in my pocket, and playing bp. Some of the best memories need not be remembered

9. water goes pretty good with herb, especially cold water, fuck alcohol. no offence.

10. recently, anything.

But always got the classic favourite of a chilled carling, or other largers.
    But wine is always nice.

11. If I'm just having a normal tot and smoke, I wud have a couple of cans of stella artois and a couple fat zoot's, but when im going on a mad seshion and wana get fucked, I drop by to the shop pick me up some blunts and a bottle a hennessy 2pac thug life style lol

12. An ice cold Keystone Light and a white grape White Owl blunt and I'm set.

13. Doesn't anyone else in here love IPA's? Lagunitas anything? Couldn't ask for a more weed friendly brewery. They do 420 special release beers. They name and mention weed in many different ways.

14. I don't drink

15. 40's of mickeys are the shit, get you leanin for cheap and go down so easy, love their smoothness! :D

16. what does having sex on a boat and american beer have in common? ..... its fucking close to water

17. [quote name='"joshSF"']Doesn't anyone else in here love IPA's? Lagunitas anything? Couldn't ask for a more weed friendly brewery. They do 420 special release beers. They name and mention weed in many different ways.[/quote]

Thank God someone said it, I love a nice cold IPA after blazing. Especially Lagunitas, or Firestone, Sierra Nevada. Mmm can't wait to have one tonight haha.