Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking and drinking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Aug 15, 2012.

1. What kind of alcoholic beverage do you prefer while high? I prefer beer, a nice dark lager like smithwick's or Sam Adams Boston Lager but if im goin to a party, i usually grab some bud light platinum. What do you guys like to drink?

2. Doing it right now home skillet.

3. Almost always Sam Adams. Usually Light when I smoke.

4. what r u drinkin bro?

5. Dude bud light is the pussiest drink on the planet. I'm pretty sure cranberry juice is stronger. I honestly don't understand why anyone would ever drink light beer, but if that's your thing then more power to you

6. Can of Budweiser. I find cans gay. But they fit in my mini-fridge I installed in my office to save the kitchen trip.

Really I've come to savor the sensation of retarding my senses (alcohol) while also stimulating them.

7. Maybe he's like me and saving the expensive whiskey for an occasion that may end in getting laid. :smoke:

8. There is a big difference between bud light and bud light platinum. Bud light platinum is filtered 3 times(smooth as fuck) and was a 6.0 alcohol by volume. That's actually stronger than most other beers and is definitely not a pussy drink. I cannot believe the amount of ignorance for a website full of stoners.

9. I dont really drink but when I do (lol Dos Equis) I usually get an OE, i lub dat malt liquor, usually a bottle (in FL they dont have 40's only 32's) will get me tipsy which is usually my perfect level...and whats more hood than smoking a blunt with your people while sipping on an OE

10. Frisco is 6,5%? Isnt it? And they call it girly drink.

11. Heineken, the stuffs made in amsterdam so heyy what better thing to drink while toking.

12. I have never heard of frisco and have no idea what it is.

13. Red stripe is so fucking good. The bottles are really cool too.

14. [​IMG]

15. I actually forgot to mention red stripe. One of my favorite beers.

16. #17 QuiGonJinn, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    I wasn't talking down to the alcohol level at all, in fact thar's exactly why I don't get it. If regular beer and light beer had the same or similar alcohol content (as is usually the case), then why drink light beer?

The manliness of a drink has nothing to do with alcohol content. This is why 3% beer is somehow considered more "manly" than a red wine 4-5 times as strong

17. psilocybin tea, goes down a treat plus the good ol' green fixes the nausea and shroomy burps :D

18. [quote name='QuiGonJinn']I wasn't talking down to the alcohol level at all, in fact thar's exactly why I don't get it. If regular beer and light beer had the same or similar alcohol content (as is usually the case), then why drink light beer?

Light beer is virtually made for parties. It is not as filling and you can drink much more of it. Although I admit bl platinum has nothing on a red stripe or a guiness, it is perfect for drinking at parties.

19. The manliness of a drink has nothing to do with alcohol content. This is why 3% beer is somehow considered more "manly" than a red wine 4-5 times as strong[/QUOTE]

I do not consider red wine at all a pussy drink.