Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking and drinking at the same time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankishere, Jul 7, 2011.

1. So guys im about to get all doped up but I forgot something D: do u smoke then drink or drink then smoke? I don't wanna get thee spins and puke all over the goddamn place

2. Smoke then drink..

3. I personally don't see how it makes a difference at all

4. I'll be in the mood for smoking when I'm drunk, but when I'm high I'm not in the mood for booze. Guess it's personal.

5. Exactly what Im sayin. The only time it can get bad is if there is to much alcohol, take it slow.

6. Yeah it doesnt matter to me. I smoke before and after.

7. It makes a big difference. Maybe not physically, but mentally. If I smoke first, I'll end up being "eh, I don't feel like drinking now. I'm good" but if I drink first I'm like "Fuck yeah I'm drunk, let's smoke and then drink some more"

You could just make an alcohol drink with THC in it and do both at the same time

8. I smoke, drink, smoke, drink some more, repeating in that order:smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. i usually smoke... drink. ... then smoke... then drink... then keep repeating til about 3am

10. HAHAH fuck didnt even see buddy above me say that first, wow i look like a faggot

11. I've smoked before drinking and while drinking. No difference.

12. I love to smoke and drink, of course unless I plan to get really drunk. I'll usually drink a few beers and while smoking a bowl or two for a nice buzz

13. I always love to smoke and drink. It actually helps me down more booze without getting sick, not make me sicker! Great for hangovers too.

14. i dont like to smoke an drink....onve your drunk the weed cant really be felt and just make sit easier to sleep....id rather just smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

15. I always end up high before drunk.

Goose n Kush = Love.

16. I do both. It works really well with four or five other people because they tend to kick in at the same time.

17. Exactly how i am.

MJ is the ultimate hangover remedy. It just relieves all the entre groggy feeling.

I prefer a beer (preferably Stella, Shock Top, or a Red Stripe).

18. First I drink. Then I smoke.

I called it being DRIGH. Drunk + High = Drigh. It's one of my favorite feelings in the world!