smoking and drinking at the same time

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by julierae72, Aug 23, 2012.

1. My boyfriend and I fight a lot when i smoke and drink at the same time. Is this common?:confused: I am a fairly new smoker and it seems to be bringing out the bitch in me. I get angry at him. I love him too though and don't want to quit smoking.

2. That seems to be what happened with my sister and her boyfriend. He was cool if she smoked but drinking and he got kinda mad. He's ok about it now though so maybe once you have time to mature with your drinking it'll be better. What doesn't he like about it?

3. Ewww, drinking is so gross, especially when girls do it.

4. :rolleyes:

5. [quote name='Grilled cheese']That seems to be what happened with my sister and her boyfriend. He was cool if she smoked but drinking and he got kinda mad. He's ok about it now though so maybe once you have time to mature with your drinking it'll be better. What doesn't he like about it?[/QUOT

well once i tried to get him horny and he wouldnt or couldn't and i imbarassed myself and got mad mad mad. told him to move out.

since then about a month ago. ive told him to move out many times for other reasons. It's like my sense of reality is heightened. I see him not really liking me and i feel used. i am wondering if it is all in my head. Is it possible i can see things more clearly when high?

6. maby i should just find other things to do when high. other than focusing on him.

7. Im smoking an drinking rite now. About to play MW3.

Anything is better than bs that kills ur buzz.

Dutchie

8. ^ Well get off this thread then. Anyway, Is it just when your drunk and high or is it when your either one or just one of them or what? Also you have to remember and remind him that you are new to it. You will become more chilled. Maybe tone it down a bit for now though. You probably get more emotional when your messed up in whatever way you are. Does it make sense when you try to kick him out in your head? Do you know why your mad and can you tell him exactly why you would be as mad or is it just a sudden fit of rage?

9. If you keep telling him to move out, he likely will, one day when you least expect it.

You need to learn how to discuss your issues with each other without resorting to anger. :smoke:

10. [quote name='"julierae72"']My boyfriend and I fight a lot when i smoke and drink at the same time. Is this common?:confused: I am a fairly new smoker and it seems to be bringing out the bitch in me. I get angry at him. I love him too though and don't want to quit smoking.[/quote]

It's most likely the alcohol over ruling the smoking. I used to get so mad for no reason when I get cross faded and only at my ex. & I mean really bad fights it was ridiculous. I learned not to mix the two evenly, instead I'd drink way more than smoke or vise versa that way I didn't get super cross faded.

11. Like Bellla said, It's prolly the alcohol overbearing on the weed. Just gotta know how much you need for both to get to that stage you want to get to.
    Mixed right can be ethereal.
    Mixed wrong can be disastrous.
    im high.

12. Ach. You sound like a drama bomb.
    Weed effects peoples sex drive in different ways. Get over it.
    Also why drink AND smoke weed on the regular? It's just wasteful and self destructive, and I really HOPE you haven't convinced yourself the WEED is the problem behind your erratic mood swings...because if you have you're likely wrong.

Honestly, most guys can't be around this kind've stuff...you don't want to be the "crazy ex" this guy refers to in his future, do you?

Just chill out, don't over-do it on the intoxication, and when you are intoxicated hold your shit - and if you can't, then that's when you learn how to drink in moderation and not like a 15 year old. ;)

Good luck with your situation.

13. Thank you for your thoughts. you hit home with me.

14. Cool, looking back at what I said it seemed a bit harsh - though I think that comes from me having an alternating past with females and alcohol myself.
    I wish you the best in getting around this.

15. It's the alcohol man. Did you know that shit can kill you? :smoke:

16. this was well put. you have the answer just act on it. enjoy yourself and don't get caught up in depending on others for you to have a good time.