Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and dreaming

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Jan 26, 2013.

1. It's so weird, I was in hawaii for 2 and a half weeks on vacation, with no bud. I had a dream every single night and can still remember them. Before the vacation I had smoked for many months straight and never had a dream, or one I remembered once I woke up. Now that I'm back and blazing, no dreams.

There has to be some research behind this kind of shit.

2. Excitement of the vacation most likely dude.

3. I don't know of any research but I have the same thing happen to me when on a t break. Super vivid dreams.

4. Sleeping and dreaming is some mysterious shit dude

5. there is actual research on it do a google search but I experience the same thing but when I smoke some wild lettuce or damania I dream again even if I just smoke weed before bed with wild lettuce I get more vivid dreams

6. yes i find smoking nulls my ability to dream and when i dont smoke i get very semi lucid dreams. Kind of a shame though, because i love dreaming.