Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and depression

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reybarden, Mar 18, 2012.

1. So I've had manic depression for 9 months an recently started smoking about once a week consistently. It helps out a lot and I finally feel happy and not so down all the time. So I'm wondering if smoking .05-.1g 4-5 times a week would still get me a bit high? Its just the best way for me to feel relaxed and not feel overwhelmed with life.

2. yeah id say you could get high with even less

3. it's all about tolerance man. everyone is different. try that and if not up the amount you smoke. Good luck with the depression.

4. No one can tell you how much you should smoke, but we can relate to the things you feel through our experience.

Weed doesn't change the depressing things in your life by the way... it just changes your outlook in life, usually positively.

5. manic depression hasn't been used since like the 90s has it? See a good pdoc if you haven't and actually get a diagnosis, there's bipolar I and II there's also schizo-affective, etc.

Why would that NOT get you high? Your question is confusing. You would have to smoke way more than that to develop a real tolerance, yes.