Smoking and cigs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faym0us, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Haven't seen the notorious next blue pop up yet Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. camel studs...so flavorful

3. I smoke Marlboro Blacks with a nice bowl pack.

4. #24 downtosesh, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    Canadian Classics, reg  ;)

5. [quote name="Mac D Rockefeller" post="19454793" timestamp="1391386072"]what're those blacks, some little clove cigarettes?[/quote]Clove cigs...my roommate smokes em. Fucking disgusting imoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Newports are about a dollar or two more than regular cigarettes and are nothing special. What's with the hype?
    I really like Marlboro southern cut. Its like a red mixed with a little bit of sweet cigar tobacco

7. Newports is like the god of all menthol cigarettes. It's strong anf the menthol isn't too "minty" like most toothpaste tasing menthol out there but like a robust minty if that makes sense. It's obviously a strong ass cigarette. It packs a lot of nicotine and the throat burn is particular. All these things are very addicictive.

It's also amazing on all drugs lol seriously. I smoked port 100s/kings for a longg time. But they were killing me fast so I only have em once in a while. It's either reds or 27s for me now.

By the way. Djarums are clove cigarettes. Its like 60% cloves and rest tobacco. They also use really thick paper. They're actually considered filtered cigars. The tar content is ridiculous in each one and also really unhealthy.

8. Ive heard tobacco is TERRIBLE in a garden because it sucks up a huge amount of nutrients due to its gigantic root system. Is this true?

9. I roll my own with american spirit orignal blend.

10. I like American Spirits roll em yourself :)
    That pouch lasts me forever !! Only smoke every so often though

11. When I smoked it was camel Menthol silvers

12. I literally cant smoke cigs lol. I shit you not, I would throw up if i smoked 1 full cig to my self. Even spliffs are tough to handle alone, always make me dizzy as hell. Not a fan.

I remember smoking a joint with organic tobacco once though, that was so much better and smoother, but still not my cup of tea

13. Marb red 100s
    2 packs a week. Everyonce in awhile switch it up to menthol newports or something.

+1 for Marlboro Blacks. It's crazy cause everyone I've met who smokes cigs around my area who ask me for one, always ask me what kind of cigs the blacks are. Your probably only the 3rd or 4th person who actually smokes these that I know. No one really knows what these are around here, so nice to know I'm not the only one who likes these lol. But ya I've been smoking for almost 4 years now and I go through a pack in 3 to 4 days.

15. Let's put it this way. I bought this zippo when I still smoked.

[​IMG]

Nothing but camels for me. I started with regulars, then went to royals/silvers/golds, and spent my last couple of years smoking menthol lights or menthols.

16. When I smoked, Kamel Reds were my favorite, but expensive as shit, so I usually settled for the Regulars or Crush, whichever was cheaper at the particular store I was at. Newports were alright when I felt like switching it up. Idk how you all smoked Marbs, nasty as fuck.

17. Perhaps, but you won't have to worry about pests. Nicotine is a natural insecticide.

18. I just smoke green

19. camel wides or camel menthols for me. I also like the dark green pack of american spirits. They are costly, but they last forever and have a ton of nicotine in them. The only american spirits that have around the same amount of nicotine are the blacks and unfiltered ones. I don't really like the smell of marlboros and i can barely fuckin pronounce it so i would never buy those lol.