Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking an empty joint to curb addiction

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eutow, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i haven't toked in a while, and i'm feeling withdrawal symptoms (possibly due to depression), and i thought what it would be like to pretend to smoke by making an empty joint with a roach in it. It seems to actually work for some reason.

Anyone else try this?

2. tha's fucked up.

3. Weeds not addictinge therefore no withdrawls. Leave please :)

4. It is widely accepted that any substance that gives desirable effects can produce psychological addiction. It is therefore ironic that you think I am the one who should leave.

5. An empty joint would burn in like 7 seconds. I don't get it :confused:

6. It is widely known withdrawals are caused by physical addiction.

It is therefore ironic that you said that.

7. I'm not lighting it, I'm just putting it in my mouth and pretending something's there.

8. How does that disprove my point?

9. Weed is not addictive. If you feel weed is addictive, then you have a mental instability.

10. *Sigh*, you're not the sharpest crayon in the box.

"It is widely accepted that any substance that gives desirable effects can produce psychological addiction. It is therefore ironic that you think I am the one who should leave."

Marijuana can have psychological (mental) addiction, but not physical addiction. Mental addiction does not cause withdrawals, only physical addiction. Therefore, you do not get withdrawals from cannabis ;)

Make sense?

11. lol @ someone determining for me that it isn't addictive for me.

stop posting

12. .....So your putting a rolled up piece of paper in your mouth and pretending to smoke?

13. "stop posting" ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? well close this thing then whe are just trying to help....... i think

14. You could try attending a trollers anonymous meeting. That might help your addiction to being a troll.

15. Wow. That's interesting.

Or, you like things in your mouth. ;)

16. How am I trolling? Are you being intentionally vague?

17. He pretty much explained it perfectly. And "pretending" so smoke wtf are like eleventeen or something? It's smokers like you giving us normal fully functioning smokers a bad rep.

18. I just suck on pens, but I usually do this when I'm trying not to smoke cigarettes, or I can't smoke for some other reason. It kinda works :p

19. I am currently irritable/annoyed and i have pot on my mind much of the time. Are those not withdrawal symptoms?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.