Smoking an eighth after 1 month tolerance break?

Discussion in 'General' started by zackcody24, Oct 5, 2016.

1. hey guys. So my birthday is on October 8th. This past summer me and my 2 other buddies smoked almost every other day in my friends basement. We had awesome nights. But recently we all went off to college and we don't have time to hang out as much. But we came up with the idea that for my birthday we would smoke an eighth a piece since my birthday is on the 8th. I haven't smoked in a month. My question to you guys is what do you think will happen to me? Will I be able to smoke 3.5 all to myself without just going to sleep? I understand that in most cases some people would say it's too much for one night and maybe even a waste of money but hey it's my birthday. An 8th on the 8th lol.

2. Depends on how much that tolerance break does for you. I weigh about 140 and I only smoke once a week to pat myself on the back after the work week., So if I were to try that, I'd probably get about halfway down a blunt and pass out quickly lol. But I mean, have fun, happy belated, and (good luck) XD

3. Why try and smoke a certain weight? Go by feels, friend. If you go by weight you may get uncomfortably high and I'm sure feeling sick isn't what you're shooting for. I say use all you want but don't use more than you want.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Buy a hooker. I'm sure she would enjoy the smoke too
    :vaping:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wouldn't go into the smoking session with plans to smoke the entire 8th.....unless it's a one time thing and you don't want to smoke for a while
    If your smoking again try and smoke half of it. U will probly get 3 decent size cigerellos outa ur eight, if all y'all smoke one together, you shouldn't have to smoke again for a couple hours.
    Don't smoke again as soon as your done, wait a a few
    Mins
    Don't smoke to
    Much and end up having a crappy smoke session

Fuck, get some females to
    Smoke with y'all. It's your bday, at least get ur dick sucked

• Like Like x 1