1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking an edible?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by broompeople, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Hi guys! I was wondering what would happen if you smashed an edible and stuck it in a bowl and ripped it in a bong? Would that get you high and taste delicious as you're smoking it?

Food for thought.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Try it, let us know

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. :eek: :bang: :lmafoe: :judge:

No, just no. There will be shit in the edible that will fuck your lungs up.
    How old are you?

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Uh, Noooo. Fat is not good to smoke.
    Neither is Sugar.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. This has to be a troll post. Please. It has to be.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. image.jpg "Food for thought"

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. This seems to be par with the OP's other posts. I can't tell is this is a noob or someone trolling.
    OP, never smoke food, unless on the grill.

8. Lol sorry guys, no I'm not a kid, I'm 19. I was really high at the time I wrote this and was thinking up some weird shit

• Like Like x 1
  9. broompeople, I hope to get that high one day! Keep that imagination, it's priceless.:weed:

10. "I'm 19" aka a 9 year old billy

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I hate when people use the "I was really high" excuse like smoking makes you forget common sense :laughing: . Don't blame the weed. Blame the education system :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Or an idiot who is not welcome on an adult forum. Maybe try to gain your wits before posting nonsense in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Would you like to educate yourself? Your lack of knowledge can easily be cured! Start by opening this link and reading your way through the news section of this- Absolutely free- the new July 2017 Granny's List!

Cannabis can do some amazing things beyond "just" getting you high! :GettingStoned: Even just reading one or two articles from each subsection will give you quite an education! As an example, did you know that just because you get high and would test positive for THC, your odds of surviving a severe head trauma are greatly improved? Cannabis happens to be a powerful neuroprotectant!

Marijuana use associated with lower death rates in patients with traumatic brain injuries (news – 2014) Marijuana use associated with lower death rates in patients with traumatic brain injuries

So start reading and you will learn SO much more about our fantastic favorite herb! :weed:

Granny

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Here's granny dropping knowledge bombs

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I thought he meant an edible pot and was wondering what the question was.

16. Well we're trying to figure out what you said to.

17. Unless I've been doing something wrong pot is both smokeable and edible. At first I didn't get that the edible is a food other than pot. Anyhow, yeah, you can't smoke fat (back).

Grasscity Deals Near You