Smoking Amphetamine?

Discussion in 'General' started by sometimesitrip, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Hey my friend has some amphetamine (In the form of adderall pills) and I was wondering is amphetamine possible and good to smoke? Is it dangerous? or does it not even do anything? If it is good what is the dosage?

2. Depends on the pills even if they have the tiny balls inside u have to crush them very fine. And yes there smokable if i were u i would foil them. It smells and make sure u dont in hale the allumin foil smoke. Im not a 100% if it works or not because i always snorted them before i foiled them so u can try it and see.

3. Thanks I think im gonna try it tonight, what would be a good dose (I usually do anywhere from 90 to 180 mg to get real good from railing or taking htem).

4. no, i dont think that would be good for your lungs at all, and even aluminum is bad for you. i would suggest taking them straight up as pills or parachuting them, because snorting eats away at the lining of your nose and smoking it is most likely terrible for your lungs. i would suggest parachuting, please dont smoke it

5. I would rail them its the best way besides IV but, who IVs pills ne ways. If you just pop them the high last longer but isnt as intense. Espcially if they are XR(estended relief) theyll last ya awhile and i dont know about the dosage but i had 80's and i railed about 10 or so it all depends on your tolerance.

6. So i tried it with like 15 mg total and it didnt do much just wicked alert and energized from before when i was feelin about ready to sleep. I used a homemade vaporizer type thing instead of the foil. much better high from taking it or railing tho

7. Adderal is not crystal meth, Dont smoke it.