Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by higgyson, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I wanted to get everyones opinion on something, how often, if at all, do you smoke up alone? And, do you think it's a bad thing/problem or just think it's normal and fine. The reason I ask is, I'm in college right now, and I live in the dorms, but the kids who live in my dorm suite(pretty much like an apartment with out a living area, just 4 rooms, a full kitchen, and bathroom) they dont smoke, nor really like it when I do. And when I do smoke I do it in the shower so the fan sucks out all the smoke and no one smells it so thats not the problem. One of my friends keeps telling me I'm addicted and I just tell him fuck off, I just like to smoke. I see no problems with it, it doesn't interfere with my school work, well sometimes it does, but i still get decent grades. So I was just wondering if you guys think smoking alone are signs of a small addiction, or think that it's totally fine.

2. #2 evogottago, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Everyone in my area is a complete douche, so I usually toke all by my lonesome. There's no problem w/ smoking alone, you gotta do what you gotta do and if you're alright with it then why care about anyone else's opinion?? Addicted.. really? Tell em to shove it man.

3. lol smoke with friends during the day then when i'm home later smoke by myself :hello:

4. i blaze by myself all the time...i got no problem with it...just listen to music really fuckin loud...i actaully buy headies sometimes that i will smoke only if im by myself...then kb for when im matching lol

5. Smoking with people is better, in my opinion, but I've never felt guilty about smoking alone. All my buddies I smoke with smoke alone on occasion. Most people who smoke frequently smoke alone sometimes. No big deal.

6. Yeah I have no problem with it, but I do it more than just every once in a while. I almost do it every night. I just love chillin at night real blazed watchin like the office or something, definitely eases the stress of college. And I love smoking with friends when I have the chance, but I mean, when it's raining and 45 degrees, no way in hell am I walking to someones place to toke it.

7. smoking with people is way fun it brings the wild side out of u sometimes. but smoking alone is mind blowing to. i know i get ideas when im smoking alone and shit.

8. i smoke alone a lot just cuz i live at home and most of my friends are away at college...so i still blaze with people but during the day or late at nite i usually smoke alone. smoking with people is way better and more fun...but chillen by urself listenin to some tunes and blazing is tha shit

9. That's pretty much exactly what I do/think except that it's raining and 100 degrees lol. Marijuana is versatile if anything. Good for social situations and just chillin' on by yourself.

10. i love smoking alone, mostly right now alot more because i just moved and i don't really know anyone, however i think its great smoking alone and just laughing at myself, chillin on the computer with some music, maybe blaze up and take a nice drive on some small roads with some music, but cooking eggs is my specialty when im baked, god knows there is no limit to how many eggs one can eat when toking our favorite plant:smoking: happy toking, whether alone or with friends, i cherish every time:yay:

11. Blazing passes the time when I'm alone. It makes life so much more tolerable sometimes.

12. I smoke every night before I go to sleep whether I'm by myself or not... It's just nice to toke and chill out after a long day and fall asleep while you are on the come down.

13. My friends call em a fiend for smoking alone but thats bullshit. To me, weed enhances most things. If I have alot of bud and want to relax and watch a movie or play video games or go online, why not light up beforehand?:smoking:

14. I am not wanting to be an ass but you don't know how many of these threads come up each week. I would guess atleast once a week, so please use the search bar and add your input to an already standing thread like this.

Thank you for helping keep grasscity moving faster, have a nice day.

15. Haha, I have people who say that shit too but whenever they do, I ask "Do you know anything about weed?" and they usually say "no" and I give the same response everytime, "Then shut the fuck up!". Every once in a while they will say yes and then I annihalate them with weed trivia which they fail at miserably. Good job at stickin to what you love.

Weed is only addicting if you make it. I surf and surfing is just as addicting as weed. I spend a lot of money on surf gear, I would skip almost ANYTHING to go surf good waves and I have no problem doing it alone. But does that mean that I and every other surfer on earth is dependant on surfing? Everything can be "addicting" it just depends on what your definition of "addiction" is. For a lot of people, there is so much false information being spread about weed that people will make some very rash statements and assumptions about it. In many cases, they think they know everything cuz they went to AbovetheInfluence.com, and will tell you how awful you are or how it's going to ruin your life. It's just something you like to do for fun. As long as it stays like that, and you're not depending on it to have a good day, then you're not addicted.

Until they get their facts straight, continue throwin em the bird bro.

16. I've been on the BBB (bowl before bed) plan for a good 3 years.

So I always smoke by myself at least once a day aside from random nights with friends/ the bitch.

I also really enjoy sitting in my room to myself, and facing a blunt, or just poping the bong to myself, and chill back and listen to music/ play guitar.

But I also smoke socially, and that is the key. I contribute to the community, but I also take alone time.

17. LoL. If theres something wrong with smoking by yourself then there is something wrong with ALOT of us...But seriously i smoke alone pretty much every day.Dont get me wrong i also smoke with friends and on the wkends with my father in law but i'd say i do most of my smoking by myself and i like it just like that wouldn't change 4nothing:D

18. I smoke alone every day. my closest friends live 45 mins to 2 hours away, and I'm in another town going to community college where I find it hard to make real friends. I do have several pretty good friends around here that I always love a good toke with, but I often find myself smoking bowls at home. It doesn't bother me:bongin:

19. I enjoy smoking alone. That may be due to the fact that none of my friends always wanna match their schwag for my dank. I eventually just said throw me some money and you are more than welcome to chief with me.

And no, you're not addicted.

20. I actually prefer to smoke alone the majority of the time. I find myself in extremely deep thoughts that I could only think of while high. There's no other personality traits to influence your mood. Like they say when you smoke the herb it reveals you to yourself.