Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PMW93, Apr 16, 2009.

1. How do you guys feel about smoking alone around the house? I find it really relaxing and mellow and chill, but most of my friends think it's somewhat lame. What do you guys think?

2. its amazing

3. its a great thing, let you reveal you to yourself.

4. I like smoking alone sometimes, personally.

5. yea i agree its pretty chill to smoke a nice bowl out by the pool just by yourself no one there but your thoughts.

6. I enjoy it. Like people say it's not like drinking alone. Smoking alone is the only way i can truly enjoy the high and relax.

7. yea every once and a while it's something you gotta do

8. Yeah I love hitting my bong in peace and quiet, and not having to wait while it's being passed ha

9. I love smoking alone just as much if not more than with other people. I mean don't get me wrong chilling with friends getting ripped is fun, but you gotta love being along with your thoughts getting high. You can truly do whatever you want then.

I smoke alone more than I do with friends.

10. IT alll depends on my mood. MOst of the time i always smoke with my brother cause he lives with me and is always around. last year though i smoke by myself a good 70 percent of the time

11. i enjoy smoking at on my front porch, at night..nice, quiet smoking session...

12. I like it a lot, I get to relax after a hard days work. Listen to some music, nothing to worry about.

13. I smoke alone probably about 95% of the time. It's great :hello:

Nice and chill, you get to do what you want when you want. The only downside is that you have nobody to really "feed" your high in a way that smoking with people does. Like you probably won't get the giggles if you smoke alone, whereas if you're with friends you'll all have a good time.

The alone high is a lot more of a peaceful, introspective, and relaxing :cool:

14. i'm pretty sure the only people who don't approve of/enjoy smoking alone haven't tried it... yeahhh. so toke away.

15. Love a nighttime bowl, specially if the the gaff is empty - jus chillin, enjoyin the buzz :bongin:

16. i enjoy it quite a bit haha. for me its about 50/50, i used to be a weekend smoker so it'd always be with friends but now that im kinda gettin my own stuff and doing mid week ha im a lone ranger!

17. I dont know about you guys but i think i like smoking alone better.

18. agree 100%

19. the best thing is when you have a free crib for a few days and no responsibilities/ things to do. I remember once i had the house to myself for 4 days. The first day i smoked around 3 times by myself and just chilled it was fucking awesome u realize a lot if you have a good head high more so then when your with other people and have stuff 2 do.

20. Agree 110%