Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking alone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thejuiceisloose1332, Feb 15, 2017.

1. W=lll. So i smoke. By myself.i dont want to i just end mostly smoking alone. I wood smke with freinds. if i had any.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Get your ass up and go see local bands everynight you'll find friends

• Like Like x 1
  3. That really doesnt sound like fun. i think im getting lazy. Like i said. i do and say stupid shit. Then dwell on it whats up with me?i never wul be like this. ??? wtf

4. OMG you will live a miserable life if you continue on that way.

• Like Like x 2
  5. if you cant be happy when you smoke ,i'd give the weed smoking a miss ...all it does for you is make you miserable all the time ,,,,either that or get some mates ,,,mac

6. A live band doesn't sound like fun!? Here where I am they have bands like Jupiter Holiday who's live shows are awesome! They're all great musicians, there's always hippies dancing everywhere, colorful lights, good energy.

One night I worked at a bar, there was this amazing band on a Thursday night, Jive Coulis, NOBODY showed up to the show, but they rocked the fuck out for a few hours.

Stoo being such an Eyore and take your ass to a live show! You don't even gotta dance, just post up, be high, and let the good music hit your ear drums.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What's the problem with smoking alone? I love getting high with no distractions and only my thoughts for entertainment. Being sober and alone, not that's shit!...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. i prefer smoking alone as well, just zero anxiety and I can do whatever I want.
    if you wanna make friends then start going to concerts, raves, dance clubs... you'll meet the same people there all the time and you'll bound to bump into them and have some convos, most of them smoke and do other trippy drugs as well.

• Like Like x 2