Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Bacon Man, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Every time I tell people of a smoking experience they ask who I was with. When I say myself, they look at me like I have two heads...

Anybody else prefer this? I'd rather just chill out and listen to music.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some people are afraid to do things alone and have to do things with others.

3. I enjoy smoking with friends, but I also enjoy just relaxing by myself smoking and listening to music/watching something. Smoking with groups of people can get annoying.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Love toking up when I'm alone, no one looking for a match or blaze out save so much bud and get to know yourself better in sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Been there before, man. I'm often like this for the very same reason, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's your weed, you get to decide how to spend it.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Love smoking alone. Fuck their judgement, it's your decision (and a grand decision at that). Maybe they've never smoked alone before, because they think they'll freak out and die, so don't know the joys.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Whenever I smoke with anybody, I get close to panic attacks for some reason. I used to love smoking with a close group of friends. Now all of us are solo smokers. It lets you enjoy your hobbies more, so no, you're not weird.

8. I smoke everyday morning to night alone or not

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. I had a tenant one time, who was 78 or something like that and she liked to smoke a blunt every morning with her coffee, I liked coffee time. She was so cool, a very caring lady, her children did not get it, but I did. She was 78, leave her the f---- alone I say! And always paid her rent on time! Can't beat that!:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2