Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking alone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lucky6s, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Do you think smoking alone is sad? I smoke at night when my gf is asleep and watch cartoons till midnight but my mate thinks thats sad? I see it as valuable chill and me time lol

2. nahh i like to smoke a few j's and sit back and think about myself, who i am and where im at in life.
    been doing thsi for a while, combine that with some macklemore and you have yourself an epiphany

3. I usually smoke alone - helps conserve bud and you get to do what you wanna do. My friends get real annoying when they're not sober, so that's another reason to fly solo.

4. Sad? No way dude. Not the least bit. I love smoking alone, and all my stoner buddies to it as well.

5. Getting high alone at night is amazing. You can do anything, watching cartoons is awesome haha. It isn't sad, though maybe you would enjoy smoking with others. It can be a great time to bond and have a hilarious night depending on the person.

6. I always smoke alone. I don't get as high as I do when I'm hanging out with people but I have no qualms about smoking by myself. My kids' nap time is my favorite time of day. I get nice and stoney and just do whatever I feel like doing.

7. Not sad at all, of all my toking, 90% of it is solo.

Not only do you get to control exactly what you want to do, you also get time alone with your own thoughts. I've learned a lot about myself toking alone, and grown.

I highly recommend solo toking

8. Thats what i thought, no pressure just chillout. I smoke with friends but it isnt the same, and i can have a pot nap without getting fucked with lol

9. I enjoy both smoking alone and with friends!! But I have to admit, smoking alone and listening to music is one of my absolute favorite things to do. Music is just 100% better high, and being alone means you can get the full audial experience. I would suggest using the iTunes visualizer at night in the dark with some nice tunes. It's trippy as FUCK.

10. #10 TokinNSmokin34, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    Nah man its not sad i smoke/vape everyday multiple times a day and most of the time i fly solo. I like using that time to get to know myself better or to listen to music and just relax. I find smoking alone can be very rewarding but I also enjoy smoking with others usually my older bro or with friends. Both are fun experiences it just depends on what you like op. I personally i prefer smoking alone.

11. It's not sad at all, I love smoking alone listening to music, watching movies or t.v shows, or reading up on some interesting things, it is very valuable you time. People I used to chill with thought it was sad too, called me a loser stoner, insults along those lines, I just lol'd.

12. smoking alone is great, but it has it's drawbacks, just like smoking with friends does. all in all i normally smoke alone after i get home from work between 11:30 and 1. so it's normally a quick bowl, shower, dinner/mayyybeeee another bowl if i'm not very tired, then cartoons and bed by 2:30. In other words, adding weed to a mundane and seemingly lonely task like coming home from a hard days work makes it great.

13. Like VikingToker said, I do most of my smoking alone. It's not sad at all :smoke:

14. I love smoking and chilling by myself, it's not sad at all.

15. 95% of smoking I do alone, so nice to just smoke a bowl and completely chill out and not worry about anything. Also gives you time to go really deep in thought like VikingToker mentioned.

16. Fuck what people think, Lone wolf blazing FTW!

17. Smoking alone is a nice treat to yourself listen to your favorite songs, eat your favorite snacks or just watch funny vids on YouTube. Sometimes smoking with friends can end up being a total buzz kill

18. It's got it's ups and downs. I've been smoking alone for the past few weeks, and it's great. But I need to mix it up a little, and get some friends over to toke up, I miss that.

19. Some of my most powerful self-reflection moments have been high while alone. The idea that smoking weed alone is "sad" is juvenile and ignorant.

20. It ain't sad man. I smoke after work and in the weekends, no matter if I'm alone or surrounded with people.