Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone vs smoking with friends

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skippyluvs, Feb 22, 2009.

1. i dont have alot of friends so i just toke by myself most of the time

2. I hadn't thought about it that way, but now that you mention it, that's probably why I like smoking alone more. I'm able to get lost in my thoughts and come up with all sorts of ideas that pertain to whatever I'm doing in school at the moment. I do like smoking with a couple friends, but usually ones who are down to just hang out and talk about stuff afterwards. I can't stand smoking with a bunch of immature people who just sit there and giggle for 2 hours straight...don't get me wrong, I love to have fun when I smoke too and will watch The Office for hours on end while cracking up, but it's nice to have a somewhat intelligent discussion with people too.

3. this man right here

4. depends on my mood

5. they both have their ups and downs, mostly ups, but I would say If they have match, definately smoking with friends there's nothing better than smoking with a group of chill people that are all willing to throw down (10 people = 10 bowls :eek:) :smoking:

6. as long as eveyone has their own bud smoke with friends

7. I hear ya :)

8. i cried a little bit, that's awful.

we all toke with you in spirit.

9. smoking alone is always real chill,
    but tokin up with friends always leads to fun times n good stories.

10. idk this ones kinda hard because i like smoking alone cuz its chill and i smoke before bed. but yet my friends always get me caught or end up wanting to do something super stupid like walk thro hella snow -_-" buts its more fun with friends.

hmm... i'd probably say alone and then hang out with friends and smoke more somewhere else :p

11. yeah that just made me really upset, if I'm ever in New Mexico I'll be sure to come blaze one up with you!

12. i would smoke alone because then if i was forced to only smoke alone people around me could be smoking thier own shit and we'd all be getting high but if i had friends only then i could never get high alone.