Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone, outside, in summer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ClemzTheWarrior, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Hi GC!

It's been a long time since my last post.

Ok here's the thing: I almost always smoke alone. I go out (because I live at my parents house and they don't want me to smoke inside), I go the park or in the forest, and I start smoking. BUT, everytime, when I'm high and alone, I don't know what to do, I'm getting bored. What you guys do when your high and alone?

Thanks in advance :)

PS.: Sorry for my bad english, I'm french :/

2. Watch a movie, tv show, music, make a good snack, have sex. Play video games, work out. Drawing, painting.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Sorry I think I didn't say my question right. What do you guys do when your high OUTSIDE, and alone?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

4. And Yes ClemzTheWarrior is my account too.

5. Walk long clearly marked nature trails. I always wear sunglasses and earbuds so I don't have to stop and talk to anyone, I get super paranoid when talking to strangers while high. There is a state park near me which has great wildlife, birds, frogs, turtles, etc. I just love communing with nature while stoned, it never gets boring, but if it does I just lay down and listen to some tunes and soak up the rays.

6. Yea a walk in nature would be great. Any other ideas?

7. It sounds like maybe you need to find a toking buddy or better place to smoke with more things to occupy your mind.

8. listen to music