Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone is starting to depress me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dunsta, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Everytime I smoke now, I really wish I was with people. It's so much better with friends. I don't have many friends that smoke and those that do are out of town for the summer or on probation. It's too hard to meet other tokers. Gahh

2. That sucks man, but if smoking alone is depressing you then just don't smoke if you can't find people to smoke with :confused_2: No reason to do something that is a downer for you.

I hope you find some more smoking buddies.

3. just go around your area and look for people that are stoners that have that stoner look and u can get some new tokin buddys lol :smoking:

4. Heres a guy whos depressed because he cant enjoy pot with his fellow mates.
    So sad....

The system has found a new way to bring us down. Just legalize it already so we can all smoke together! =)

What depresses me is when i cant smoke with people who need it most.

My mom and grandparents have an array of medical problems they are faced with today.

My mom suffers from depression an an eating dissorder and i just want to smoke her out so bad, she needs weed!

And my lovely little grandma whos suffering from some sort of early dementia, alzheimers, and physical pain.

5. Bro I had the same experience. I feel for you. Trust me, try to think things are gunna turn up. You'll eventually just meet people out of nowhere. I met this one guy the other day and within a few minutes he invited me into his car and we went for an L ride. Trust me, it's really easy because marijuana is such a common thing.

6. i wish it was legal, that way my buddy who got out of rehab would be able to have something non-addictive. but due to the illegality of it he would have to get mixed up with dealers again which is a no-no.

7. Me too dude.... :(

8. awww, find some people to smoke with. :wave:id smoke with ya

9. Oh man, I just put on You Were Always on My Mind by Willie Nelson, and I'm reading this thread, and now I feel the exact same way. :(

10. @dunsta

For the time being, give the smoking a break.
    Smoke when you really want to, and itll feel much more enjoyable and pleasing, rather than just smoking because you can.

I make smoking alone a very pleasing and personal experience, and i like it just as much as smoking with friends.

11. #11 Mr Stoned, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    Truth. Either find yourself some company that you enjoy toking with, find more satisfying activities to do when blazing alone or stop smoking.

12. ya no point in something you don't thoroughly enjoy.

orrrrr

maybe you arent getting high enough?

[​IMG]

find something you really love like guitar, music, video games, exercise, movies, etc. and make a plan to do that while high. Nothing is better (in my mind) than shredding it up on guitar while high.

13. Tolerance break. I can see how it would be hard to find stoner friends without a solid one already but good luck man.

14. Smoking alone shouldn't be depressing...I love doing it! Don't get me wrong, smoking with other people is fun, but if you're smoking alone just put on some music you like and just chill...or watch TV or a movie. It's all better when you're blazed. :bongin:

15. I like smoking alone.

16. Just gotta be doing stuff that you enjoy while high.

17. I hear yah man. I am living in a new area for the summer so I don't really know anyone except for my roommates (who don't smoke). I do a lot of lonely stonin haha and lately I've been longing to smoke with my buddies from school.

18. I love smoking alone, but then again I'm kind of a loner stoner. I can be just as happy without people as i am with them. Personally I find it incredibly relaxing to roll a perfect joint, lie down in the grass and toke away, looking up at the sky and the trees, occasionally strumming my guitar. Maybe you need something to do while smoking alone to replace social interaction.

19. sounds like...you shouldnt smoke alone.

heres what you need, roll up a jay, go outside, smoke and walk around. i only feel depressed when im sitting inside, BORED. be active and it'll be way more fun.

20. where ya from ill smoke with you