Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone? FUn Much, Yeah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LiMiTlEsS117, Mar 24, 2012.

1. lmao..thats a new one..must be HIAF!

2. Sounds awesome man. I always cum buckets if I fap when im high.

Feels good man.

3. seriosly dude?

4. I can't believe this guy is totally stoned and his grammer is still better than mine...
    i quit life

5. [quote name='"LiMiTlEsS117"']So im so high right now, I cant remember why im typing. Had some extra bud. Lit up at 1:15 am.

So, I thought I should describe my feelings. My arms are like sandbags that vibrate in a jellowy motion of leisure. my cheeks and faces are hot and melting towards the sky and getting pissed on by yoda. I dont know what the rest of my house looks like. Gotta hard on. Have no fucking idea of my ability to understand, GOD! seltzer water is fucking amazing. the bubbles go through my body when i slip, feel so amazing. Prob. my best high yet. this is the 8th time. Yeah ima lgihtweight. :hello: but still :smoke: all i can think of is my brain. I should jack it? yah.[/quote]

That just took me back to the first time I smoked and my arms kept vibrating by themselves.

6. I wish I could get that high again :smoke:

I <3 the first few times smoking weed. Nowadays I still try to achieve that feeling again.

7. You don't live in Europe haha. It's quite popular. Even have to specifically ask for still water if you order water.

8. I dont have all the INTENSE tingling sensations like I did when i first started (unless its some real good purp)...but its cool, I like the really chill/relaxed & if around girls the extremely horny feeling i get from toking alot more lol :smoke:

9. I should jack it? yah.