Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone, First time pretty much

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ramsay, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

Alright, im new to smoking you could say, few months in, probably a good 6 months.. Every time i have smoked i have just smoked to get pretty dam baked, For me couple cones and im baked im getting use to it still.

Well anyway, Tbh i havent really just had a "little" bit, you know these people Wake n Bake? The people that have a cone, or there set for the whole day, just powering throughout the day, my problem is everytime i smoke (with friends this is why) i end up just getting fucking baked lol.

Im thinking about waking up tomorrow having a SMALL amount, and i mean small a pen lid size cone, To really see what its like watching movies, going through the day, tbh when i smoke im fucked, i can hardly get up, i keep forgetting what i do every 5 seconds, i think i might just have a tiny bit and see what its like?

Any thoughts? 

2. Only smoke when you can just sit around all day, not when you have shit to do

3. Alright well atleast i know this for the future, but yeah doing shit all tomorrow. 

4. Being buzzed through out the day is a enjoyable experience. I would recommend you keep topping up your high through out the day to improve your high. Furthermore try to make sure the day is yours and you can do any activity which you please and do not have to kill your high by dealing with other responsibilities which you do not want to.

I smoke alone on the daily and it is an enlightening experience, and one which I am eternally happy to have done.

Smoke up and enjoy.  :bongin:

5. If you know you have stuff to do you only know your limit. Personally I smoke usually 1/8th of greens n .5 of wax or so per day and I'm a full time student/full time job as well. The more you get used to it the more you'll really know your boundaries. Smoke a joint, enjoy the high and go do what you gotta do

6. Shit I'll be squeezin in some sleep between work and school and the only way you're getting me up n ready for class is after a fat dab lol

7. If you can having small amounts of weed but more regular (eg every hour or two) thats much better then just having one big and quick smoke. Just my opinion anyway unfortunately its rarely possible for me to do that

8. you could do with a glass pipe. I got one and its brilliant for that can monitor how much Im having and have more regular. Joints can be annoying if you plan to put it out a few times.

9. You're not 18.

10. kk. tell someone who cares. 

11. Thanks for the replys haha sounds like a plan. 

12. By somebody who cares you are talking about the people who run this place. They don't want minors on here so the proper answer isn't tell someone who cares it should be yes I am.

13. >make pointless thread>be under 18>be rude to people who replyExactly the reason nobody wants any fucking kids on here. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #15 Ramsay, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    I don't see how I'm being rude, everyone that commented towards the thread I said thanks?People are assuming I'm under 18 I never said I actually was?

15. yeah portion out your weed thru out the day instead of getting totally inaliated  first thing its a waste of weed cus you dont enjoy it and arent aware ur high only smoke enough to feel buzzed and nice warm just to the point you get red eyes when you start to feel your eyes warm stop! have maybe the size of the first part of your pinky like the last bone all day itll make u high but till still let you to work i used to go to work high as a kite and i still worked good n shit and i even hid joints in my cigarette carton and after work id litterally take the rail road home listening to the birds chirping n just staring out to the lake behind my house shit was beautiful man

16. What do u think a cone is?

17. I know what you mean. If I just take one toke from my vaporizer, it gives me a really nice and manageable high to deal with. Take only ONE hit when you blaze in the morning. Really. It's hard to only take one tiny hit, but once you realize that you can actually be productive and happy, it's a good choice.