Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking all of your bud in 20 minutes vs 1 hour, which will get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Captin K, Oct 11, 2012.

1. we are talking .5-1g outta a bong

2. If you smoke it in an hour it'll probably last longer. When I'm low on bud I take a few hits then wait til I'm feeling the full effects, then take more until I feel that too and so on.

3. Smoking all of it might initially get you higher, but you'll obviously be high much longer if you spread it out. (That's what she said) :D

4. i get a more intense buzz when i smoke with a ballon

5. I've been doing my own studies. To this day I can't figure it out, but I think taking a few, intense rips, and then waiting hours and hours works well. It keeps the buzz there, and then as it fades, you get high as shit again.

6. I prefer to smoke however much I intend to smoke in about 20 minutes or so. Then when I start coming down I just blaze up again!

7. smoking in 20 min will get you higher. smoking over the hour will keep you higher longer. but personally i dont like trying to get high when im coming down. because overall its a different high that i just dont like.

8. Pack it all in one bowl and blaze it up. Weed, weed, weed.